LOL lets discuss why THEY have stopped referring to the HOLE IN THE OZONE LAYER.

Tired of reading your lies. Let's lay it all out for one last time

1) Scientists studies the ozone layer long before there was any concern about holes
2) Scientists discovered several factors responsible for the breakdown of ozone
3) The growing ozone hole was noticed, setting of a search for the cause
4) None of the natural breakdown factors had increased
5) CFCs were found to catalytically breakdown the ozone and had been increasing in the atmosphere
6) Studies showed a strong correlation between CFCs and ozone depletion
7) The evidence was sufficiently strong to convince virtually every nation on the planet to sign the Montreal Protocol
8) Poster SSDD needed some bullshit with which to entertain himself and came up with the idea of claiming that CFCs depleting ozone was a scam.
9) This thread was born
10) It has become more and more obvious that SSDD is a troll and should be ignored.

Thread summary:

Scientists were absolutely correct about ozone. By being correct, they prevented much harm to people and the world.

That triggers the cultists, who would have rather have seen many humans die than admit their cult had lied. Their cult is very unfriendly to the human race.

Like denialism, ozone-theory-denial isn't the actual cult. The actual cult is extreme-right-wing-fringe authoritarianism. Global warming denial and ozone depletion denial are two of the many idiot conspiracy theories which the cultists are ordered to chant.
is there still a hole in the ozone layer?

Can you provide a paper in which the natural factors which have profound effects on both O3 production and depletion were seriously considered and ruled out before jumping straight to the claim that CFC's, present at a concentration of 3 parts per BILLION were the cause

Obviously yes, I could. After all, you've seen such data before. Everyone knows that. You're always been given many examples of what you ask for, then you lie and pretend it didn't happen.

If you want me to do yet another time, you'll need to now offer up a sincere buttkissing apology for the disgusting behavior that you've been engaging in for years. I educate those willing to learn for free, but I don't waste time on cult liars.
ok, then produce one of those papers. prove your claim now.

It's your claim. Show us some evidence asshole.

Hmm... that rhymes with
I's his claim what? you are the one that stated there were papers showing natural variability studies. dude, he owes you nothing. It is you that owes the paper you say exists.

4) None of the natural breakdown factors had increased

That is exactly what I am talking about....So lets see the papers where the natural factors were seriously studied and determined to have not changed...lets see the paper where it was determined that the solar output in the wavelengths responsible for forming O3 were not fluctuating wildly from year to year....and lets see the study(s) that determined that NO which is a natural catalyst for O3 had not increased over the years from its normal level of 3 to 5 parts per million, and especially the paper which contrasts these natural factors to a molecule that is present at 3 parts per BILLION....and how they determined that that lonely molecule had a greater effect than the natural factors...

Lets see it...or is this yet another claim that you have just pulled out of your ass and don't have a hope in hell of supporting?

Reducing demand for fossil fuels by artificially increasing their cost, and penalizing individuals and businesses for using them is a very destructive policy and won't "fix" anything. It will cause huge unemployment, and is an economy killer. The revenue from carbon or fossil fuel taxes will just be used by politicians as a slush fund to buy more votes, grow government and their power.

Last edited:
Reducing demand for fossil fuels by artificially increasing their cost, and penalizing individuals and businesses for using them is a very destructive policy and won't "fix" anything. It will cause huge employment, and is an economy killer. The revenue from carbon or fossil fuel taxes will just be used by politicians as a slush fund to buy more votes, grow government and their power.
You meant unemployment!

New Topics

Forum List

Back