LOL: Laughing Out Loud

How often do you actually LOL?

• I use the term, but I never actually LOL...so I'm a liar.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never use the term and I never LOL.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
People are always using the term LOL or ROFL or LMAO or using smileys like this :lol: or this :rofl:.

But how often do you ACTUALLY laugh out loud?

How many times have you gotten down on the floor and rolled around while laughing?

How many times have you laughed so hard that your ass actually fell off?

Hopefully the percentage is high, otherwise you are a fuckin' liar!

so many times I laugh so hard my sides honestly hurt...but you're right, nobody literally rolls on the floor laughing...

spittin crystal lite on my keyboard...now that really happens

so many times I laugh so hard my sides honestly hurt...but you're right, nobody literally rolls on the floor laughing...

And the monitor too. But fortunately, xotoxi usually has a spare towel that he will let you borrow to clean stuff up. :eusa_shhh:

And the monitor too. But fortunately, xotoxi usually has a spare towel that he will let you borrow to clean stuff up. :eusa_shhh:

It's not a towel...its a shamwow, so it will clean the spit and suck all the water out of the air.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm03Dgu_yXA]YouTube - Shamwow Dub Parody - Scamnow[/ame]

It's not a towel...its a shamwow, so it will clean the spit and suck all the water out of the air.

You should patent diapers made out of those things. You'd make a fortune.

Well, until people realized they had to wring the diapers out. :eusa_sick:

I wonder if you could drop a few plane loads of those shamwows into a hurricane and suck up all the rain? If this works out, let me know and I'll give you the address to send me my Noble Peace Prize.

I wonder if you could drop a few plane loads of those shamwows into a hurricane and suck up all the rain? If this works out, let me know and I'll give you the address to send me my Noble Peace Prize.

That would work, however, the shamwow cannot absorb wind. Therefore, you would have these super-heavy water-logged shamwow bricks hitting the ground leaving death, destruction, and massive craters.

Forum List

Back