lol insien your joking right?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
with the attitude you are presenting, I doubt you'll ever be a better marine than I was.

I doubt a marine would even use him as a chew toy. This kid doesn't know an inkling of what it is to be a marine. Im not a marine, but i have the utmost respect for everyone of them. No pencilnecked, pussywhipped momma's boy from Canadia is going to be a marine in the US Military.

Originally posted by XSAPaladin
Canada has rangers.

canada has a navy, army, and an airforce. unless rangers is just a unit, there is no BRANCH of service called the rangers. That would be a texas law enforcement agency.

lilcountriegal, the oil prices would have obviously gone up do to the utter chaos in iraq, but mark my words once it is restored to normal oil prices will go down and you will be paying less for your gass.

I just wanna be a good marine and make the right decisions, but still if i end up shooting an innocent person by accident i will prob feel like shit.

lilcountriegal, the oil prices would have obviously gone up do to the utter chaos in iraq, but mark my words once it is restored to normal oil prices will go down and you will be paying less for your gass.

I just wanna be a good marine and make the right decisions, but still if i end up shooting an innocent person by accident i will prob feel like shit.

ARe you Canadian?

Ofcourse Canda has all those, i was merely saying that rangers are canadas most elite infantry besides special forces, as marines are the most elite for the U.S.

Good then you will = what you already are. A lying sack of shit. Honestly DK how do you stand there and let someone like that deface the Marine name.

one of my cousins lives in toronto, ontario i go there a lot but i am american

If you're truly intent on being a good marine, it will be YEARS before you're allowed to make decisions unless they are based on 'do I follow this order or do I not'.

Ofcourse Canda has all those, i was merely saying that rangers are canadas most elite infantry besides special forces, as marines are the most elite for the U.S.

hey dipshit what did i lie about?

Originally posted by insein
Good then you will = what you already are. A lying sack of shit. Honestly DK how do you stand there and let someone like that deface the Marine name.

It's hard to deface something that he isn't. He can libel it all he wants and it won't matter, especially to anyone here that knows what the USMC truly is.

One thing I know for sure, if he does enter marine boot camp, it will certainly make him or break him.

good thing im taking biology in colledge and do i not have a right for to say my views, i dont call you an asshole for yours.

Maybe you should take remedial English instead, high-speed!

I think ill fit in perfectly, first and foremost i will give duty to my country and proberly better than any of you, just because i dont believe in the reason were in iraq does not mean i wont go, secondly just because i dont like to invade a country when tehre are other options which im sure a lot marines would agree with me does not meen i will not fit into the military.

Ok, I havent read all ofthis thread, I stopped when I saw this and couldn't resist. First, I seriously doubt you will join the Marine Corps. Even if you do, say hello to extreme disrespect from your fellow soldiers, multiple blanket parties, and probably an early sdischarge. I also will join the Marine Corps when I am 'of age'. Do you really care to see who would make the better Marine?

Ok, just read the rest of it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back