lol insien your joking right?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
as a former active duty marine for 6 years, I know the history. NC has produced great marines, but texas beats it. kinda sucks too, since I'm from Illinois originally.

DK, I think you started and finished it. :thup:

Yes, the sub-title goes:

"Swedish writer, musician, idealist, and independent observer"

You can almost hear the birds twittering around the idealist's cranium. Pass him some more grass...............

John

The long dissertation presented is obviously a satiric op-ed piece. I know of no government official who broke his arm doing somersaults.

I know a bit about WMD particularly chemical and biological varieties. Biological weapons are hard to manufacture, hard deploy, and even more difficult to control once deployed. They are, however, very easy to hide as they do not required large quantities to be lethal. A few petri dish sized units could easily spread the desired effect IF (a big IF!) they could be deployed.

Chemical weapons on the other hand can be manufactured a variety of ways including from normal household chemicals found in almost every home in most industrialized nations in the world. They too do not require large quantities (pounds as opposed to tons) to create the desired effect, especially in areas of concentrated population. Empirical evidence can be found if you read about the religious sect that deployed chemical agents in a Japanese subway a few years back.

As to whether or not Iraq had weapons of mass destruction at the time of the latest US military venture inot Iraq, I would not care to speculate.

Well i guess i got fooled there friend sent it to me on word actually guess he was tryin to show off he wrote it, hes from SC so what you expect (jks). And to csm , you are exactly correct about creating and hiding wmd. However due to the easieness in producing such weapons anyone in the world can do it and who knows are probaly doing it, it doesnt mean we must focus it on iraq.

Originally posted by XSAPaladin
Well i guess i got fooled there friend sent it to me on word actually guess he was tryin to show off he wrote it, hes from SC so what you expect (jks). And to csm , you are exactly correct about creating and hiding wmd. However due to the easieness in producing such weapons anyone in the world can do it and who knows are probaly doing it, it doesnt mean we must focus it on iraq.

So how is summer for you in NC? Humid?

Well i guess i got fooled there friend sent it to me on word actually guess he was tryin to show off he wrote it

You may have been fooled, but we are not fools. Do not expect to pass off such infromation again!

I restricted my comments to Iraq because that was the framework for the original post. There probably are other countries developing, manufacturing, and storing bio/chem weapons (my opinion) but there are very few governments that have demonstrated the willingness to use them as Saddam Hussien did. Unfortunately, he did use them in the Iran Iraq war and they were used on the Kurds. The fact that a nation has a certain weapon or a large, well equipped military is not what makes a nation dangerous. It is that nation's intent for those things that makes them dangerous.

For example, there are many homes in the US and many citizens keep cooking utensils (including some very large knives and cooking pots) in those homes. That does not mean that we should invade every home and check that those folks are not practicing cannibalism ala Jeffery Dalhmer. That particular person fit a unique set of circumstances. So did Iraq.

Originally posted by rjw8652
I dread to think that this asshole could one day be putting on a US Marine uniform! If nothing else, it would prove that the infiltration of liberal conspiracy theorists into the armed forces is well underway.

Dangerous, or what?

John

That is exactly what I thought when I read his post.

Why join the Marines when you're "of age" (I saw somewhere you were 17... so you should be "of age" shortly) if you disagree with the current situation in Iraq? Chances are, we'll still have troops there and you could very possibly be deployed.

Do all of us with friends and loved ones deployed there, dont join. I'll be scared shitless if I know the likes of you are watching my brother-in-law's back.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
summers in NC are rough, I much prefer a cooler climate, like canada.

Me too DK. Illinois is not the best this time of year. But ah, up North....:D

rj8652 if all u can do is childish name calling then your not worth arguing with, and what would you knwo what is actually going on in there, you probaly dont have the guts to even go to iraq, I actually hope to go one day so i can see for myself what type of threat this country is.

Why dont you put yourself in the shoes of the people of iraq. How would you feel if your life is ruined and a lot of people u know are dead cause of these american saviours bombs. Youd be pretty pissed off and that is why there are so many attacks on marines. We did not have to resort to a full scale invasion there were other ways to prevent iraq you warmonger.

rj8652 if all u can do is childish name calling then your not worth arguing with, and what would you knwo what is actually going on in there, you probaly dont have the guts to even go to iraq, I actually hope to go one day so i can see for myself what type of threat this country is.

Why dont you put yourself in the shoes of the people of iraq. How would you feel if your life is ruined and a lot of people u know are dead cause of these american saviours bombs. Youd be pretty pissed off and that is why there are so many attacks on marines. We did not have to resort to a full scale invasion there were other ways to prevent iraq you warmonger.

Somehow I doubt you'd really like the way the Marines check things out. This however, might be a place you could find a way of joining others in Iraq, happy browsing:

http://www.peacefulresistance.com/

Couple points there youg fella:

1) You don't have to join the MC to go to Iraq.
2) You have to be a U.S. citizen to join any of our services.
3) The art of warmongering is reserved for the armed forces, so since that is a "dirty" word to you, why are you boasting of joining an organization I doubt you are qualified to join?
4) Take you pacifism and insults elsewhere.

Originally posted by rjw8652
Yes, the sub-title goes:

"Swedish writer, musician, idealist, and independent observer"

You can almost hear the birds twittering around the idealist's cranium. Pass him some more grass...............

John

This is off subject so indulge me:

rjw Ellinokipraios eisai? Kritikos eimai.

Just asking him if he is GreekCypriot since he is from Limassol Cyprus.

Carry on but be warned these trolls are going to be coming hard and fast the closer we get to the election.

Originally posted by OCA
This is off subject so indulge me:

rjw Ellinokipraios eisai? Kritikos eimai.

Just asking him if he is GreekCypriot since he is from Limassol Cyprus.

Carry on but be warned these trolls are going to be coming hard and fast the closer we get to the election.

Well other than the Greek, (lord knows what that meant, :D ), I agree. The demmis have sent full frontal attack. But the board will hold!

Forum List

Back