lol insien your joking right?

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by XSAPaladin, Jul 7, 2004.

1. XSAPaladin

XSAPaladin Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    If they found wmd in iraq it would be front line news in every american media station. Well guess what its not that means what you said is bull to the core. The most they found in iraq is paint cans and I hope you do relize if they ever found any wmd which i doubt due to the Iran-Iraq war, you would know that the wmd are made by the U.S. . The fact is there are no WMD in iraq there was no reason to invade iraq except for what it starts with 3 letters! O-I-L. Dont get me wrong here i support our countries troops 100% and thats exactly why i think bush is an asshole for wasting these young lives (one of my cousins included) for his oil war. And if you say this war was to remove a tyrant, well then i have this to say to you, where the **** were we during the RIWANDA crisis ?? You knwo why we didnt remove the tyrants in taht country cause they didnt have OIL!!

2. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    I suppose you can find anthrax bacteria but you won't be able to tell if it's from a dead camel or a US laboratory.

Everything else Saddam stockpiled from it's nuclear program, sarin and VX gas, and it's SCUDS and tanks and planes and rifles and were not made in the U.S. so don't fool yourself or try to fool me.

None at all, huh? Missed the news?

Well fuck if it's our fault for African's murdering each other. So what if we only sacrifice our people and focus our limited means on the places that matter to America first. If Rwanda can't handle their affairs blame their tribal ignorance. Or ask why the world never helped out. Don't come crying to the USA as if it's our fault it happened, or was somehow "allowed" to happen.

We have only so much power and if you sit there consuming oil resources on your computer why don't you thank the USA for making that possible.

3. Semper Fi

Semper Fi VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +130
    OK...
    First of all, the Polish did find WMDs in Iraq, and it was on the news. Also, American media doesnt cover good things, only a disgruntled minority.

If you think there was no reason to invade Iraq, consider this. Would you want to be murdered with a gas just because of your religion or race? I didnt think so. Did you think Hitler's Third Reich was a good thing? Not much differance, same genocide.

How much oil have we taken from Iraq? Have ANY of Bush's cabinet said that the war was for oil?

My dad fought in the Gulf War, a Huey pilot in the 101st. He may be re-deployed. If he dies, or any of his friends die over there, I will still back and support this war with all my heart.

Oh, and yeah, we did have proof they had WMDs. Learn your history. Ever hear of the Kurds?

4. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    Just which country are you refering to? And how exactly do you support those troops?

5. rjw8652

rjw8652 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Biker,

Seems the asswipe has more than one country he supports ("countries"). As Semper said, he obviously disregarded the Kurds who were gassed by Saddam in 1988. But then again, why should he accept mere facts when they don't fit into his narrow mind?

He's just another conspiracy theorist. I reckon all these conspiracy assholes should be made to do 3 years public service In Iraq, serving the casmel jockeys over there. Fallujah would be a good place to send them to start with.

An experience like that would definitely shake up what few brain cells they have!

John

6. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    :trolls:

That will suffice for your brilliant arguement with no facts whatsoever. Maybe if you didn't spout off the same one liners as moveon.org and provided some PROOF as opposed to simply being the usual troll you'd achieve at making yourself look like less of an ass.

7. XSAPaladin

XSAPaladin Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    "If you think there was no reason to invade Iraq, consider this. Would you want to be murdered with a gas just because of your religion or race? I didnt think so. Did you think Hitler's Third Reich was a good thing? Not much differance, same genocide."

Well if were on the topic of genocides what about riwanda? Why did we not interfere there, why are we only interfering with Iraq? If that is the only reason then we should be interfering wtih like 50 countries. And do you actually think the Iraq people are happy with being occupied?

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Considering the most likely intervention in the Sudan is going to come from US and UK that have said no to a repeat of Rwanda, you have little to say.

btw, where are you living? In the US?

9. XSAPaladin

XSAPaladin Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I live in North Carolina, Raliegh, I will join the marine core when I am of age, our state produces the best of the best.

If we wanted to prevent this in iraq how come the casualties of iraqi civilians are so staggering. And how about all the other countries taht this stuff is currently going on in. And do you honestly think we will stop terrorist by bombing the hell out of baghdad and runing a lot of people lives, I will not be surprised if this "war" produces more terrorists.

10. HGROKIT

HGROKIT Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Because your thread is about WMD's in Iraw and not Rwanda I would imagine.