LOL I guess it's NOT only Americans that think Joe Biden is the Dumbest man alive

Unlike the last Veep, at least he didn't shoot anyone.

Nor has he piled up the money Cheney did while in office. Cheney was SMART; millions in worth gained on a 2 million salary. Halliburton HAD nothing to do with it of course. :doubt:

Wow, Bin Laden has absolutely no faith in Joe Biden!

One thing the Republicans, Democrats and Jihadist can agree on, Obama is 100 fold better than Biden!

I guarantee if you asked 1000 Republicans if they prefer Obama or Biden, 1000 would say Obama!

Well I must be the 1001th Republican then because I would say Biden. Why? Not because I think he would make a great President or that he wouldn't embarrass himself as often as he does now. But deep down Joe Biden is a liberal yes, but not of the Marxist radical variety. While he is a big government Democrat as all Democrats are these days, I believe Joe Biden loves his country and the people in it. And I really do think he would at least pause to reflect on a proposed policy, would not look for ways to get around the Constitution and other laws, and would not intentionally or on purpose sign onto something that he believed would hurt America.

I cannot any longer say that about the current occupant of the Oval Office.

And I think there is little respect and little love lost between Obama and Biden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back