LOL I guess it's NOT only Americans that think Joe Biden is the Dumbest man alive

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Osama Bin Laden thought so also. He wanted to take out Obama to get Biden in place.

Just the thought of Obama going down and Biden taking his place puts shivers down my back!

Thank God, OBL wasnt' successful!

Read more: Bin Laden wanted to kill Obama because he thought VP Joe Biden  was
Osama bin Laden put out a hit on President Obama because he thought Vice President Joe Biden was “totally unprepared” to lead the U.S., it was revealed Friday.

Washington Post Columnist David Ignatius reported the late terror leader’s scheme based on a leak of documents seized at the hideout in Pakistan where Seal Team 6 killed bin Laden last May.

Bin Laden tasked Ilyas Kashmiri, a one-eyed, battle-hardened Pakistani, with killing both Obama and CIA director Gen. David Petraeus, who was then head of the war effort in Afghanistan, the documents show.

According to Ignatius’ report, the Al Qaeda leader explained to his top lieutenant: “The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make (Vice President Joe) Biden take over the presidency .... Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis.”

The twisted logic continued: “As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour ... and killing him would alter the war’s path” in Afghanistan.

Bin Laden hoped Al Qaeda could pick off the U.S. leaders while they

Well after having Bush set the bar so low and played into OBL's hands perfectly I'm suprised OBL would want Biden over Obama being Obama kept the Bush era retard war policy going strong, expanded it even.

Wow, Bin Laden has absolutely no faith in Joe Biden!

One thing the Republicans, Democrats and Jihadist can agree on, Obama is 100 fold better than Biden!

I guarantee if you asked 1000 Republicans if they prefer Obama or Biden, 1000 would say Obama!

One thing the Republicans, Democrats and Jihadist can agree on, Obama is 100 fold better than Biden!

I guarantee if you asked 1000 Republicans if they prefer Obama or Biden, 1000 would say Obama!

Damn is Biden that incompetent? y'all make it sound like the man can't even tie his own shoes.:lol:

I find that hard to believe. What about the 60% that think Obama's a Muslim?

Yes it does but I like her for her intelligence.:eusa_angel:

She can't be too smart to be drinking Old E. We used to drink 40s of those back in highschool because they were so damn cheap!

Well with the economy the way it is now everyones drinking them.:eusa_angel:

We also thought we were white boy gangsters! Old E, Mickey's and the $1 King Cobras (own man did that taste like shit)! How nice it was to get drink off one 40!

She can't be too smart to be drinking Old E. We used to drink 40s of those back in highschool because they were so damn cheap!

Well with the economy the way it is now everyones drinking them.:eusa_angel:

We also thought we were white boy gangsters! Old E, Mickey's and the $1 King Cobras (own man did that taste like shit)! How nice it was to get drink off one 40!

The bad kids drank "MD 20/20" when I was young, and 16 oz. Bud if they had the money.

Forum List

Back