LOL! Howard Dean just on MSNBC blaming CHEATING on losing Ohio!

Let's see if all of the liberals can cry in unison..1 - 2 - 3.. Boooooooooooohoooooooooo

Here's how voter ID works here in MI, according to the poster I read while waiting in line.

You're required to show a picture ID (listed a few examples).

If you don't have a picture ID and still want to vote all you have to do is fill out an affidavit that says you are who you claim to be and eligible to vote, and you can vote.

I've never heard of such severe suppression in all my life.

You have just proven that not everyone has an ID that is required to vote.

People who do not have IDs are allowed to cast what is called a provisional vote.

Many states have election laws which require an automatic recount if the voting results are within a few percentage points.

At that point, tens of thousands of provisional votes always end up getting discarded. Those voters get disenfranchised.

My kids are going crazy. We're talking horsehoe. They are goiing that Michigan and upper NY are going Romeny.

Turn out is amazing.

Last edited:
Obama is winning Ohio and probably going win VA and probably FL.

I can't wait to throw all of these posts in your face.. :lol:

Romney is up 7 points in FL as of last night .. Romney is in the lead in Va as well and tied in PA ..

I think we have a shot girl. Keep praying. Keep praying. My husband has a whole chain of Christian truckers praying tonight.

Well of course he did. Republicans never win elections except by cheating. The "red" states just mean they cheat better there. The only people who support Republicans are rich and corporations. Thank God ... we make the voting machines...

Yes, indeed. Maybe Booooooooooooosh calibrated the voting machines in Ohio, after all he created Hurricane Katrina and sent it to New Orleans!
New Court Filing Reveals How the 2004 Ohio Presidential Election Was Hacked
*bump*

:lol:

Here's how voter ID works here in MI, according to the poster I read while waiting in line.

You're required to show a picture ID (listed a few examples).

If you don't have a picture ID and still want to vote all you have to do is fill out an affidavit that says you are who you claim to be and eligible to vote, and you can vote.

I've never heard of such severe suppression in all my life.

You have just proven that not everyone has an ID that is required to vote.

People who do not have IDs are allowed to cast what is called a provisional vote.

Many states have election laws which require an automatic recount if the voting results are within a few percentage points.

At that point, tens of thousands of provisional votes always end up getting discarded. Those voters get disenfranchised.

My kids are going crazy. We're talking horsehoe. They are goiing that Michigan and upper NY are going Romeny.

Turn out is amazing.

This is going to be pretty embarrassing for you later.

Why do you always use fake pictures for your avi of beautiful women? Why not use your own? Just askin.. :)
Are YOU using your own picture in your Avi? ;)

I've used my own pictures MANY times and have an entire album up with over 25 pictures for my friends to view.. :) What about you Shemale?

We're still looking for the 25 years you magically lost off your age from a certain forum a few years ago to here.

:lol:

Forum List

Back