Lol, gotta laugh at cbs news. Just had it on. 3 times stated epstein "former friend of Trump."

Now the big boomerang comes to all democrats

The world now knows how immoral.. crooked and liars are by the democrats and deep state

The majority of men will rise up to stop the harm that the majority of women have done by them electing crooks

A logic test is coming that will stop a lot more women from voting than the men

The sat math test at the highest level tells us this

Yes Angelo. Russians are posting shit like this lie.

The Democrats rigged the system against the non-Democrat who tried to co-opt the Party??? I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you. Republicans tried to change the convention's nominating rules, AFTER the convention had already started, in an effort to stop the Trump nomination, for pretty much the same reason.

But the democrat CNN people rigged the debate against the American voters by giving the debate question to Hillary

Some of the loons in this forum keep trying to steer it towards Trump

Of course they are, they know Epstein is likely to take them out in the 2020 elections.

Trump is all over the prior to Epstein first trial hanging out with Epstein, pawing snd ogling women with Epstein, behaving like an entitled rich asshole with Epstein and telling interviewers what a great guy he is and about Epstein liking younger women.

Trump did this to himself!!

You are really desperate, thanks for the lies and the laughs. You are such an inspiration.

Yes Angelo. Russians are posting shit like this lie.

The Democrats rigged the system against the non-Democrat who tried to co-opt the Party??? I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you. Republicans tried to change the convention's nominating rules, AFTER the convention had already started, in an effort to stop the Trump nomination, for pretty much the same reason.

I was disappointed that Bernie lost to Clinton, I was going to vote for Sanders over Trump. Do I think it was rigged? Nope, it worked the way the Party wanted. That’s the way they are supposed to work.

Democrats are now fully exposed as total immoral liars and cheats and traitors

Trump may declare soon a broken govt and stop the foolish unwise voters with a logic test for voters

Trump has been accused of raping one of Epstein girls. There’s an eyewitness.

Trump and Epstein were thick as thieves. Your efforts at deflection are quite curious given the topic of this thread. Getting nervous are you?

If there is an eyewitness, where are the charges? Oh, that's right! I guess these things only exist in the minds of Canadians that want to meddle in another country's politics.
Foreigners who openly admit being foreigners and posting opinions and comments on a political message board is not meddling.
Canadians probably know a lot more about us than we do.
Maybe we should be listening.

You can't even figure out how to get your pants down without shitting yourself. Canadians can't handle that level of complexity either without government assistance.
John Wayne was a pussy
56040.jpg

Yeah, and you are an absolutely perfect example of a moron for thinking that!

There was more man that ran down his Momma's leg than you will ever be!

Last edited:
Trump and Clinton are both abject womanizers, but I seriously doubt either went for underage girls despite the feverish spin involved. There is no evidence to support beyond conjecture.
There's a bit of evidence that WJ went to Epstein's place many times.

Ofc Epstein is dead now. He won't be telling any tales.
Did he? The 27 flights amount to 6 trips with many stops around the world.

Flight manifests reveal Bill Clinton traveled with Epstein six times, not the four times he admitted

The two trips not acknowledged by Clinton were from Miami, Florida, to Westchester, New York, in early February 2002, which appears to be the first time that Clinton joined Epstein, and a trip in Asia.

One May 2002 Asian trip, without Secret Service agents, included stops in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and Brunei. The other, in November 2003, with Secret Service agents, included stops in Norway, Siberia, Hong Kong, and China.
That's the thing about flight records....they clearly tell us where they went. They don't just tell us who was on the plane.

But Trump is a Russian spy and he and Putin rigged the election.

:113:

You lefties are funny,

Currently Russian bots are picking up and amplifying fascist fears, memes and tropes using parallel and matching language to Trump’s racism. That’s not an accident.

You fools call Russian election meddling a “hoax” even though Putin himself said he wanted Trump to be President, and every intel agency in the world has said Evidence the Russians did it.

You call white supremacist terrorism a “hoax” even though white supremacist murdered 50 Americans last year, and more than 20 more last week.

You call the women who confirmed Trump is a serial predator “liars”, and three credible accusations of rape, but accuse Bill Clinton of being a pedophile and a rapist without any evidence whatsoever.

Those are not Russian bots! Those are libtards!

In fact that is the only way they state epsteins name.

Former friend of Trump, epstein.

Look up what availability heuristics are and why we have so many losers manipulated by such shit.
I’ll bet you’re purposely leaving out all the times CBS included Slick Willie’s Lolita Express Frequent Flyer miles whenever they bring up his twenty-something flights with his close buddy Jeffy.

Forum List

Back