Lol, Driver Plows Through BLM Idiots and Gets Away

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Certainly shows what some "Americans" think about freedom and equality. But we already knew that RWNJs hate and fear the principles on which our country was founded.

Wish the useless and very stupid idiots would just move to Russia. They want a dictator and they adore Pooting.

Certainly shows what some "Americans" think about freedom and equality. But we already knew that RWNJs hate and fear the principles on which our country was founded.

Wish the useless and very stupid idiots would just move to Russia. They want a dictator and they adore Pooting.
It's OK if you're a teabaggers but everyone else is just whining

This article on Daily KOS is just hilarious. Why, the indignation of not allowing liberal idiot students shut down any highway that they might want to! To oppose their excessive tactics for their little demonstrations makes one the equivalent of a Death Camp guard in Nazi occupied Poland, to hear these nitwits. roflmao

Just read the comments section; it is hilarious.

Angry driver plows into protesters on I-70, police file charges against protesters for SUV damage

LOL to you asshole. he couldnt kill any protestors, all were able to survive at the end....
Too bad for you...

Watch for someone having a medical emergency plowing into a dozen of these sub-humans soon.

Watch for someone having a medical emergency plowing into a dozen of these sub-humans soon.
Aim for the white ones. Don't wanna catch a pesky hate crime charge. Besides, they'd be more deserving of it.

I thought this thread was going to be about the Bureau of Land Management. :lol:

Wait.....let me get this right.....

- Militant BLM agitators took over a public highway and blocked travel
- A citizen said fuck it and just drove through them
- The police charged the agitators for damage to the car but not the driver

Is that accurate? If so....I'm celebrating!!!

It's OK if you're a teabaggers but everyone else is just whining

Show me the last public highway "teabaggers" took over and blocked?

Wait.....let me get this right.....

- Militant BLM agitators took over a public highway and blocked travel
- A citizen said fuck it and just drove through them
- The police charged the agitators for damage to the car but not the driver

Is that accurate? If so....I'm celebrating!!!
A flicker of hope remains...

The idiot agitators chanted "we have nothing to lose but our chains".....including many suburban white kids who participated.

Well....you could lose your clean rap sheet. Which will make future employment more difficult. You could lose hundreds of dollars in fines. Which....could have paid on tuition.

But hey....having a feel good "cause" at age 21 that tarnishes your rap sheet and makes you feel like you are a legitimate radical is WAY more important than what those actions will mean to your future 35 year old self who can't find a job.

The idiot agitators chanted "we have nothing to lose but our chains".....including many suburban white kids who participated.

Well....you could lose your clean rap sheet. Which will make future employment more difficult. You could lose hundreds of dollars in fines. Which....could have paid on tuition.

But hey....having a feel good "cause" at age 21 that tarnishes your rap sheet and makes you feel like you are a legitimate radical is WAY more important than what those actions will mean to your future 35 year old self who can't find a job.
These assholes aren't sentient enough to consider their future. Let's face it. At the Liberal Indoctrination Centers they were 'streamed' out of personal accountability wasn't on the curriculum.

This article on Daily KOS is just hilarious. Why, the indignation of not allowing liberal idiot students shut down any highway that they might want to! To oppose their excessive tactics for their little demonstrations makes one the equivalent of a Death Camp guard in Nazi occupied Poland, to hear these nitwits. roflmao

Angry driver plows into protesters on I-70, police file charges against protesters for SUV damage

LOL to you asshole. he couldnt kill any protestors, all were able to survive at the end....
Too bad for you...
Hey, numbnuts, I never said he killed anyone.

The point is the idjits think they have a right to walk out onto the interstate and stop traffic to make their little ideological protest.

Fuck them and you too.

Too bad for you...

The point is the idjits think they have a right to walk out onto the interstate and stop traffic to make their little ideological protest.

Fuck them and you too.

I am saying "he couldn't kill any of them"

So there is no reason for you to celebrate

Too bad for you...

Fuck them and you too.

I dont want the idiots dead.

Just out off the interstate and sterilized so they dont breed.

Too bad for you...

Fuck them and you too.

I dont want the idiots dead.

Just out off the interstate and sterilized so they dont breed.

Well, but they breed plenty, not?
Unlike you :D

Forum List

Back