LOL! Cold, Drenched OWS Members Ask Homeless For Winter Weather Survival Tips

How long can anyone go without using a proper toilet on a regular basis? you can only go so long without making a jackass of yourself asking small businesses to use their private bathrooms. I wonder if 1/2 of them are wearing diapers.

Smelling the way they do...... and they wonder why no one will hire them.

:eusa_hand:

Stop sniffing them.

its like low tide near a sewage treatment plant...not something you go out looking to smell. It just creeps up and assaults you.

How long can anyone go without using a proper toilet on a regular basis? you can only go so long without making a jackass of yourself asking small businesses to use their private bathrooms. I wonder if 1/2 of them are wearing diapers.
At least 4 days. 5 days if you're good. Not sure of anyone reaching a week personally. That's taking a number 2 that is. Number 1's you can take anywhere.

At least 4 days. 5 days if you're good. Not sure of anyone reaching a week personally. That's taking a number 2 that is. Number 1's you can take anywhere.

Well, "using a proper toilet" really isn't ever a necessity.

Just think, if it wasn't for Thomas Crapper, we would still be crapping on police cars,in lakes,streams and maybe even in our back yard vegetable gardens.

I live far uptown from them, but their stench rivals that of the twin towers after they collapsed... :eek:

I live far uptown from them, but their stench rivals that of the twin towers after they collapsed... :eek:

Ah, the twin towers were a stench to you.

Forum List

Back