LOL! Cold, Drenched OWS Members Ask Homeless For Winter Weather Survival Tips

Now THAT's divine justice! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They push the homeless out of the area for their protest, now they need 'em to keep warm!

Snowstorm, Cold Makes Living In Zuccotti Park Hard For OWS Protesters « CBS New York

I think Drudge summed it up nicely!

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]
2011-10-30T202737Z_01_BTRE79T02QH00_RTROPTP_2_USA-WALLSTREET.JPG
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=+7][FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA]FUN OVER [/FONT][/SIZE]
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/SIZE][/FONT]​

Oh why can't they be as dedicated as those who set up Tea Party rallies that last a few hours then everyone goes back to what they were doing before. Now THAT takes dedication to a cause.

Maybe its because most Tea Partiers have things like Jobs, and families, that require thier attention, as opposed to taking over an open space and turning it into a refugee camp.

In other words, things that mean more than fixing what's wrong with this country. That's fine. We all make choices as to what is important.

This just goes to show their true CHARACTER.

Come sun, rain, sleet or snow...they are there PRACTICING THEIR RIGHTS!

Unlike the damn old-farted and old-fartsy tea-baggers who gave up if and whenever one of their favorite sponsored RW pundits didn't show up.
Come nighttime, they go home.

The thermal images that prove 90% of tents in the Occupy camp in London are left EMPTY overnight

Love the dedication. But, even better, I love the suckers who buy it. :thup:

:lol::lol:

I rarely feel sorry for folks who are victims of their own making.

I don't think of them as victims.
Trust me, I don't either. If they are cold and wet, oh well. I don't feel sorry for those who suffer because of their own informed choices.

Neither do I. They are choosing to stand up and get "uncomfortable" for what they believe in. It takes a little more effort and discomfort than staying at the Holiday Inn, sitting in a lawn chair for a couple hour rally, than heading home in time for dinner.

They push the homeless out of the area for their protest, now they need 'em to keep warm!

Snowstorm, Cold Makes Living In Zuccotti Park Hard For OWS Protesters « CBS New York

[/SIZE][/FONT]

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/SIZE][/FONT]​

Oh why can't they be as dedicated as those who set up Tea Party rallies that last a few hours then everyone goes back to what they were doing before. Now THAT takes dedication to a cause.

The Tea Party cleans up after themselves, don't steal each other lap tops and don't rape the women at their rallies

Isn't it funny how they got snow this early...

It's almost like a message from God... God is saying "go home you're stupid, you fools are violating my Tenth Commandment - Thou shalt not covet."

How nasty does one have to be to find enjoyment in their being cold and wet?

typical...

i love schadenfreude.

The way i see it... they are choosing to be wet and cold and are now complaining about camping out. I think its funny as hell jillian.

Truthfully, as in Si's link... i dont think many actually are staying there in the first place. I think they all go home to their nice warm beds.

Come nighttime, they go home.

The thermal images that prove 90% of tents in the Occupy camp in London are left EMPTY overnight

Love the dedication. But, even better, I love the suckers who buy it. :thup:

But 10% are still there...what is the % of Tea Partiers sticking around after their rallies?
Why would we?

We actually have a point and know to whom we are making those points.

Of course you have a point. Kissing the ass of that 1%. But they won't have anything to do with you after the manditory asskissing. That certain odor, you know.

The rest of us recognize it also.

But 10% are still there...what is the % of Tea Partiers sticking around after their rallies?
Why would we?

We actually have a point and know to whom we are making those points.

Of course you have a point. Kissing the ass of that 1%. But they won't have anything to do with you after the manditory asskissing. That certain odor, you know.

The rest of us recognize it also.

The smell of ass? I bet you do.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

The Tea Party cleans up after themselves, don't steal each other lap tops and don't rape the women at their rallies

Their rallies were a day or two at the most....usually hours. But, you are right....they did hire people to clean up for them etc.

I've got a hundred bucks that says the OWS "camp-ins" are about to take a serious hit. The tents may still be there but most of them will be empty. Of course since Libs have a history of "hiring" their protesters then maybe the OWS organizers will hire the country's homeless to pose as OWS protesters. The OWS folks can show up and do their thing during the daytime hours and then scuttle on home to Mom and Dad's basement at night to get toasty warm and play a little WOW while the cities homeless make some booze money pretending to be activists.

This could be one of the biggest "jobs" creations of the Obama Administration!!!

Last edited:
How long can anyone go without using a proper toilet on a regular basis? you can only go so long without making a jackass of yourself asking small businesses to use their private bathrooms. I wonder if 1/2 of them are wearing diapers.

I don't think of them as victims.
Trust me, I don't either. If they are cold and wet, oh well. I don't feel sorry for those who suffer because of their own informed choices.

Neither do I. They are choosing to stand up and get "uncomfortable" for what they believe in. It takes a little more effort and discomfort than staying at the Holiday Inn, sitting in a lawn chair for a couple hour rally, than heading home in time for dinner.
I don't give credit for inane effort, either.

:lmao:

How long can anyone go without using a proper toilet on a regular basis? you can only go so long without making a jackass of yourself asking small businesses to use their private bathrooms. I wonder if 1/2 of them are wearing diapers.

Smelling the way they do...... and they wonder why no one will hire them.

Smelling the way they do...... and they wonder why no one will hire them.

:eusa_hand:

Stop sniffing them.

Im amazed that you two in all of your infinite narcissism were even able to notice they existed, let alone get close enough to smell them.

Forum List

Back