LOL! Cold, Drenched OWS Members Ask Homeless For Winter Weather Survival Tips

Come nighttime, they go home.

The thermal images that prove 90% of tents in the Occupy camp in London are left EMPTY overnight

Love the dedication. But, even better, I love the suckers who buy it. :thup:

But 10% are still there...what is the % of Tea Partiers sticking around after their rallies?
Why would we?

We actually have a point and know to whom we are making those points.

And you made those points? What are they again? How affective were they?

This just goes to show their true CHARACTER.

Come sun, rain, sleet or snow...they are there PRACTICING THEIR RIGHTS!

Unlike the damn old-farted and old-fartsy tea-baggers who gave up if and whenever one of their favorite sponsored RW pundits didn't show up.
Come nighttime, they go home.

The thermal images that prove 90% of tents in the Occupy camp in London are left EMPTY overnight

Love the dedication. But, even better, I love the suckers who buy it. :thup:

But 10% are still there...what is the % of Tea Partiers sticking around after their rallies?

most people leave after an event is over. y'know, because it's over, done, complete, finished and that's all folks.

keep it under your hat.

fuckwit :lol:

there's really no way of knowing how many went home, all you see at 7am are a sea of tarps. no way all 1000 spent the night in 35 degree weather. but the media will just make us all believe that they all spent the night there at the risk of catching the flu or bronchitis. Lets see how many come back when it warms back up to 44.5 degrees.

Can anyone explain why the protesters are begging if they've collected 454,000 dollars as well as who is getting the money if this is a supposed "grassroots" movement with no leadership?

"According to an “urgent” alert on their website, OWS is looking for a number of other donations, including waterproof boots, gloves, hats, hand and foot warmers and disposable foot covers among other things. The site says the protesters “are in need of emergency supplies crucial for cold weather survival (and occupation).”

OWS has reportedly raised nearly $454,000 and has spent more than $50,000 so far for things like food, clothing, medical supplies, laundry, media and other expenses."

Snowstorm, Cold Makes Living In Zuccotti Park Hard For OWS Protesters « CBS New York

I guess rape is one way of keeping warm. I hear there is a lot of that going on. Stupid young white girls opening their legs willingly or unwillingly for the revolution. Or they could try a bottle of cheap wine and a cardboard box.

images

Rufus recommends soiling yourself for warmth.

Poll: More agree than disagree with Occupy Wall Street goals | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Younger Americans, those with more education, and those who describe themselves as liberal were most likely to support the protests.

Yes those perpetual students that have accumulated hundreds of thousands in student loans while living with mom and dad, partying all weekend, buying ipods and $5,000 macs. Now they want you and me to pay off those loans for them.

Yes, I'd say they may be educated but does that mean they have a lick of sense??:eusa_whistle:

See there is your team blaming the youth of this country for not going along with their historically failed ideas.

They are attacking their own children now.

Your party is doomed with such insanity

See there is your team blaming the youth of this country for not going along with their historically failed ideas.

They are attacking their own children now.

Your party is doomed with such insanity

Since you seem to know so much about the OWS movement, can you tell us who collected the 454,00 and why they don't use all the money to provide for their protesters instead of begging for supplies? What do they plan to do with the 400,00 dollars they're sitting on?

Forum List

Back