LOL! Cold, Drenched OWS Members Ask Homeless For Winter Weather Survival Tips

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Now THAT's divine justice! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They push the homeless out of the area for their protest, now they need 'em to keep warm!

Snowstorm, Cold Makes Living In Zuccotti Park Hard For OWS Protesters « CBS New York

I think Drudge summed it up nicely!

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]
2011-10-30T202737Z_01_BTRE79T02QH00_RTROPTP_2_USA-WALLSTREET.JPG
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=+7][FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA]FUN OVER [/FONT][/SIZE]
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/SIZE][/FONT]​

Last edited:
After all the criminal activity, the callous disregard of the rights of others, the incredible stupidity of their program I find it very had to feel at all sympathetic.

AAAAWWWW......

I feel so bad for them....... yeah right. I think its funny as hell.

So cold and snow... the great food cut off......

AAWWW..... fuck them.

Last edited:

They push the homeless out of the area for their protest, now they need 'em to keep warm!

Snowstorm, Cold Makes Living In Zuccotti Park Hard For OWS Protesters « CBS New York

[/SIZE][/FONT]

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/SIZE][/FONT]​

Do you think they might feed them if the homeless help?? :eusa_pray:

Nope, I think they only want what they can get for free, they certainly can't help someone needier than they are.

They are bringing in stationary bike generators and a battery system to be completely off the grid.

Five stationary bikes and generators....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This just goes to show their true CHARACTER.

Come sun, rain, sleet or snow...they are there PRACTICING THEIR RIGHTS!

Unlike the damn old-farted and old-fartsy tea-baggers who gave up if and whenever one of their favorite sponsored RW pundits didn't show up.

I thought there were never going to be homeless people. isn't that what Obama promised? Hope and Change? New and Used homes for all americans? spread the wealth so that all americans can have a home and a car?

Unlike the damn old-farted and old-fartsy tea-baggers who gave up if and whenever one of their favorite sponsored RW pundits didn't show up.
I love your sig Mark (and I paraphrase):
"If your not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the oppressors".

Seems most media today worship the Oppressors (Politicians and Banksters) as the great leaders and blame the People (the Oppressed) for not just going along with whatever they say!

and for all u haters, they are still there, the weather has not stopped the protesting, I hope u all have a good day, I'm off to the slave pit.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Oh why can't they be as dedicated as those who set up Tea Party rallies that last a few hours then everyone goes back to what they were doing before. Now THAT takes dedication to a cause.

So this is Hope and Change? Americans Living Outdoors In A Snowstorm? I wonder how the Sasquatch Community Feels about this issue.

Come nighttime, they go home.

The thermal images that prove 90% of tents in the Occupy camp in London are left EMPTY overnight

Love the dedication. But, even better, I love the suckers who buy it. :thup:

But 10% are still there...what is the % of Tea Partiers sticking around after their rallies?

Come nighttime, they go home.

The thermal images that prove 90% of tents in the Occupy camp in London are left EMPTY overnight

Love the dedication. But, even better, I love the suckers who buy it. :thup:

But 10% are still there...what is the % of Tea Partiers sticking around after their rallies?
Why would we?

We actually have a point and know to whom we are making those points.

Forum List

Back