LOL Bully - Mess With the Bull Get The Horns

A) Redundant thread.

B) Youtube has been deleting this video all day, so don't expect it up for very long.

With such lame punches, the fat one was probably more annoyed than anything else. But the retribution was cool. Up over and splat, and the little thug will remember this for a while.

I wonder how it was the incident in the OP came to be filmed in the first place. A camera guy just happened to be there at the time? I must admit, it doesn't look staged - but they can do most anything with cameras.

Summary: A little bully picked on this poor kid everyday. Then one day it changed. Watch the video, the bullied kid just wants to be left alone. The little rat then torments him, gets in his face, pushes him and then finally punches him in the face! So the big kid did as he should have and slams the little bully to the ground!!! Finally enough is enough. You mess with the bull long enough, you finally will get the horns!

So how does the mother of the little bully react? She demands an apology from the kid that was bullied! Did she not see the punch to the victim's face? I mean if a rape victims stops her the rapist in the act and clubs him with a hammer, does the rapist deserve and apology?

I think the bullied kid deserves the apology! No wonder her kid is an ass, since the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Mother of Bully Body-Slammed in Video Demands Apology From Her Son's Victim - FoxNews.com
The mother of an Australian bully who's become an Internet sensation for being body-slammed on video by one of his victims says she wants an apology.

"We understand that in the past he gets bullied every day… If this was like a Wii video game and we could control his limbs, that's exactly what one of us would have done," Armstrong told Fox News. "The fact that this smaller kid can't appreciate the difference in size between himself and a larger kid is his problem. This kid should not have been suspended."

Footage of the fight shows seventh-grader Ritchard Gale tormenting, shoving and punching 10th-grader Casey Heynes at Chifley College in St. Marys North before the much-larger Heynes body slams Gale and walks away.

But Gale's mother, Tina, says she and her family are the victims, now that the video has gone viral, and she says Heynes owes her family an apology.

"I would like him to apologize."

Tina said she while was "shocked" at Ritchard's behavior, she didn't think he deserved to be slammed to the ground. Neither boy suffered serious injuries in the fight.

I wonder how it was the incident in the OP came to be filmed in the first place. A camera guy just happened to be there at the time? I must admit, it doesn't look staged - but they can do most anything with cameras.

You never heard of camera phones? Everything gets on tape now!

There's a funny webpage on encyclopedia dramatica that goes into more depth. Evidently the rat got a dislocated knee and a 22 day suspension while the bullied one got a 4 day suspension. It has been quite a story in Oz.

That the little bully in this story is named Dick (Richard)! Listen to the ugly little kid, you can tell Little Dickie is full of shit!!!

He should have just have apologized and not made up an obvious bull shit story! Are you sorry, "No..." WTF!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That the little bully in this story is named Dick (Richard)! List to the ugly little kid, you can tell Little Dickie is full of shit!!!

He should have just have apologized and not made up an obvious bull shit story! Are you sorry, "No..." WTF!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVBPiZtgYCE&feature=player_embedded

The little rats whole family are low class. No wonder the kids a little turd. Hopefully he'll get some counseling otherwise I see a long time spent in the graybar Hilton.

Little Dickie had an opportunity to make it right and the little twerp screwed that up. I don't feel sorry for the bully. He got what he deserved.

Forum List

Back