LOL! Best Parody Ad I've Ever Seen

What a great video. Too bad the GOP have scruples. The Democrats do worse everyday with the full cooperation of the MSM.

Loved the Kerry video, that was very funny.

Oh, come on. The GOP handled this one perfectly for their position.

They turned down showing the ad - letting their voters know that they wouldn't "stoop" to such "dirty tactics," and the media has been kind enough to plaster the ad all over the internet anyway...ensuring that just as many people will see it as would have if the GOP had run with it. Except now the GOP doesn't have to deal with the Dems whining about dirty politics and the mean commercials the GOP has been running during this election season.

Its politics and usual, don't think for a second that the Repubs turned this one down because they were "scared."

Oh, come on. The GOP handled this one perfectly for their position.

They turned down showing the ad - letting their voters know that they wouldn't "stoop" to such "dirty tactics," and the media has been kind enough to plaster the ad all over the internet anyway...ensuring that just as many people will see it as would have if the GOP had run with it. Except now the GOP doesn't have to deal with the Dems whining about dirty politics and the mean commercials the GOP has been running during this election season.

Its politics and usual, don't think for a second that the Repubs turned this one down because they were "scared."

This might come as a shock, but I know a lot of people who don't use the internet.

I know. It's weird but true.

New Topics

Forum List

Back