LOL Best OWS Clown Yet

When this guy finally realizes that he has to work for a living, puts on a suit, and goes to work for daddy, this video is never going away.

Or, if he wants some other job... Interviewer: "Hmmm, you look strangely familiar. Oh, yeah! I know where I've seen you!"

His kids will see it eventually.

Youtube is going to be very interesting to the next generation regarding their parents.

When this guy finally realizes that he has to work for a living, puts on a suit, and goes to work for daddy, this video is never going away.

Or, if he wants some other job... Interviewer: "Hmmm, you look strangely familiar. Oh, yeah! I know where I've seen you!"

His kids will see it eventually.

Youtube is going to be very interesting to the next generation regarding their parents.

dear god! he's going to bear fruit and multiply?

I would love to see a reporter ask a protester if they know what "Youth In Asia" means, or "How Many Times Does The Sun Revolve Around The Earth In One Year".

enhanced-buzz-25224-1289337119-16.jpg
That's exactly who I thought the idiot looked like.

LOL you have to check the idiot out on this video. ( only lasts about 50 seconds)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fNeU_3rTe0]Occupy Wall Street Protester Hits the Nail on the Head: "I Hate Stuff Too!" - YouTube[/ame]

Jews are the same as anyone else Sunni Man. We fight with each other too.

Now that video is not anti-Semtisim. That's a bigoted remark, not anti-Semitism. Since you call for the Genocide of the Jews I can understand why you wish to blur the lines and have found a youtube video that supports this blurring.

I won't stoop to finding videos of Arabs slaughtering each other. It's too much work. :razz:

This is obviously a right wing plant. Anyone who can't see that is a fool.

Right wingers are clean cut heterosexuals. This guy is a long haired homo!

Thats a wig and a fake lisp. It's clear as day.

Wrong. Photo from NY Post from Jan.

edward_hall--300x300.jpg

A Columbia University researcher with no photo ID was so desperate to get on a San Francisco-bound flight from JFK that he hopped the check-in counter and rode the luggage carousel into a secure area, sources said.

In an online profile, Hall fittingly said he researches "human impatience."

Read more: Manhattan man without ID denied entry to flight at JFK; he tries to mail himself to San Francisco and is busted for trespass - NYPOST.com

Can't make this shit up. :lol:

The protesters at OWS are becoming aware of the root of the problem.

The Jews own the banks, corporations, and various financial institutions.

Plus they control and run the Federal Reserve. :doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q55OAozWeNo]Occupy Wallstreet: More Examples of Antisemitism and Racism by Leftist Anarchists - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back