LOL! At Joe Biden

well I think the savior obama should just go for giving people lifetime unemployment benefits..two years to find a job just isn't enough time.

I would gladly pay my dollar per week share to keep you unemployed for the rest of your life. With all the free time that you'll kill spreading all kinds of stupidity on the board, the entertainment value would be way better than anything Netflix gives me.

well I think the savior obama should just go for giving people lifetime unemployment benefits..two years to find a job just isn't enough time.

I would gladly pay my dollar per week share to keep you unemployed for the rest of your life. With all the free time that you'll kill spreading all kinds of stupidity on the board, the entertainment value would be way better than anything Netflix gives me.

you're so kind...

If she submitted her IQ score she would be eligible for lifetime social security benefits.

If she submitted her IQ score she would be eligible for lifetime social security benefits.

oh gawd...:cuckoo:

I feel sorry for Plugs, actually...

It's not like the 0bama admin can campaign on how good they are for the unemployed, or as Plugs himself says, "depression for millions and millions of Americans"...

Here's what the GOP does for the unemployed:

In December 2010 the Republicans in Congress put the unemployment benefits of millions of struggling Americans on the train tracks so they could preserve tax cuts for top bracket income earners.

The Obama Administration caved to the GOP in order to preserve those benefits for those struggling Americans.
Yep.

I learned to have nothing but utter contempt for this guy based on the way he handled - ABUSED - his authority as Chairman of Senate Judiciary Committee at the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings.

What I like about it is that the Dems readily admit they can't effect much of anything. Incompetence.
We did win WW2
70 years ago....Yes, the democrat party has been ineffective since then..Thanks.

Not entirely ineffective.

Poverty, out-of-wedlock children, food stamps, urban inner city rot, illiterate high school graduates, STD's and crime higher than before LBJ's glorious Great Society debacle.

Vice President Joe Biden kept up the heat on Mitt Romney’s investments at Bain Capital in companies that outsourced on Wednesday, telling a crowd in Dubuque, Iowa, that it went to the core of the governor’s economic philosophy.

“After days of saying nothing in response to our criticism for that policy, the Romney campaign responded, I think yesterday, by saying we just don’t get it, we don’t understand the difference … between offshoring and outsourcing,” Biden said. “If you’re looking for work, that’s a pretty cruel joke.”

He continued with an image straight out of a New Yorker cartoon: “I can picture one guy in my old neighborhood standing next to another guy in the unemployment line and saying, ‘Hey John, did you get offshored or outsourced?’”

Joe Biden: Romney’s Outsourcing Explanation ‘A Cruel Joke’ | TPM2012

I'm sure most Likely Democratic voters reaction to that was, "Huh?"

Vice President Joe Biden kept up the heat on Mitt Romney’s investments at Bain Capital in companies that outsourced on Wednesday, telling a crowd in Dubuque, Iowa, that it went to the core of the governor’s economic philosophy.

“After days of saying nothing in response to our criticism for that policy, the Romney campaign responded, I think yesterday, by saying we just don’t get it, we don’t understand the difference … between offshoring and outsourcing,” Biden said. “If you’re looking for work, that’s a pretty cruel joke.”

He continued with an image straight out of a New Yorker cartoon: “I can picture one guy in my old neighborhood standing next to another guy in the unemployment line and saying, ‘Hey John, did you get offshored or outsourced?’”

Joe Biden: Romney’s Outsourcing Explanation ‘A Cruel Joke’ | TPM2012

I'm sure most Likely Democratic voters reaction to that was, "Huh?"

Romney talks like a person that had his diploma bought for him just like George W. Bush had his bought for him.

Romney is a proven job killer and tax evader so why would people want to vote for their own destruction by supporting this fascist Koch dog on a leash. :mad:

534349_173618592768925_2062237410_n.jpg

Forum List

Back