LOL: ABC stages fake scene with actors harassing leftist at restaurant to portray libs as victims

The best part is all the STUPID FKS believe what these fake news sites say not realizing. THEY CAN'T PROVE A GAWD DAM THING HE SAYS AND COURTS WILL SEE THA WHEN HE'S GOTTA PLAY THE VIDEOS .....

so you see stupid fks anything he writes about rambles about, makes a video about can all be found " EVERYWHERE"

FROM GOV. DOCUMENTS,
TO EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS

WE HAVE THE LARGEST LIBRARY IN THE WORLD YET YOU FKRS ARE THE DUMBEST SOB'S THAN THE WORLD HAS SEEN.

WITH SO MUCH INFORMATION WE CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY YOU STUPID FKS ARE SO GAWD DAM DUMB .......

When in " REALITY "as mentioned OFFICAL PROOF can always be found on any issues you pull out of your leftis assholes.

Problem always, always is TRUMP HATERS don't have a brain that can comprhend wtf is behidn the words. YOU STUPID FKRS are that dumb.
Oh, noooo ….. not ALL CAPS???? Anything but all caps!

How can anyone refute all caps?

Wonder what TARD ever dreamed up that retarded bs of " caps is yelling". leave it to a leftist puke bag to claim all caps is yelling and then indoctrinated two generations to react just like leftist assholes if seeing caps OMFG CAPS OH NO OH NO run FOREST RUN..

BECAUSE IN REALITY WHEN PEOPEL CAPPED IN A MOTHER FKN BOOK IT WAS EMPAHSIZING ASSHOLE....
If there were exclamation points at the end it would be yelling..............

View attachment 209792
Writing in All Caps Comes Across As Shouting

I bet if I tried to be nice/ decent to you , you would still be an a. hole huh LOL.
Why would I care if you’re nice to me or not? I’m not here to make friends and you’re too ignorant anyway. It’s one thing to get fooled by InfoWars but you’re so stupid, you keep going back to it regardless of how many times that site exposes you as a retard.

This is but yet another example. Nothing in that InfoWars article mentions how ABC had their actor wearing a MAGA hat to see how other patrons would react to a Trump supporter being denied service. The reality is that ABC showed both sides to show how people react to the Liberal perspective AND the conservative perspective — whereas it was InfoWars which intentionally omitted half the story to portray their own agenda that conservatives are being discriminated against.

And as ALWAYS — you were duped yet again because you never ever learn.
One doesn't really have to wonder how trumpanzees get so easily led by the Orange Liar.

LOL: ABC Stages Fake Scene With Actors Harassing Leftist At Restaurant To Portray Libs As Victims
With video after video of Trump staffers, Trump supporters and GOP officials being harassed at restaurants going viral every week, the propagandists at ABC decided to hire actors to stage a scene of an “anti-Trump liberal” being harassed while dining for wearing an “Impeach 45” shirt.
View attachment 209776
--------------------------------

Don't you love it when these leftist loons get caught, then they make up their lies as they go along as to why the information provided is fake LMFAO!!! First easy cowardly way out of it typical leftist " ewwwww it's such and such" ......lol

Pay attention, dumbshit...

It's what the show does, every time, they get actors and stage controversial and uncomfortable scenarios in public to see how people react and what they do. They make no secret of this fact, it is all explained very clearly to the viewers, and the actors are generally introduced the the people reacting at the end of the experiment. ABC was "caught" doing what they do on this show every week, and your repeatedly posting otherwise does not change the truth.

The best part is all the STUPID FKS believe what these fake news sites say not realizing. THEY CAN'T PROVE A GAWD DAM THING HE SAYS AND COURTS WILL SEE THA WHEN HE'S GOTTA PLAY THE VIDEOS .....

so you see stupid fks anything he writes about rambles about, makes a video about can all be found " EVERYWHERE"

FROM GOV. DOCUMENTS,
TO EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS

WE HAVE THE LARGEST LIBRARY IN THE WORLD YET YOU FKRS ARE THE DUMBEST SOB'S THAN THE WORLD HAS SEEN.

WITH SO MUCH INFORMATION WE CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY YOU STUPID FKS ARE SO GAWD DAM DUMB .......

When in " REALITY "as mentioned OFFICAL PROOF can always be found on any issues you pull out of your leftis assholes.

Problem always, always is TRUMP HATERS don't have a brain that can comprhend wtf is behidn the words. YOU STUPID FKRS are that dumb.

Wonder what TARD ever dreamed up that retarded bs of " caps is yelling". leave it to a leftist puke bag to claim all caps is yelling and then indoctrinated two generations to react just like leftist assholes if seeing caps OMFG CAPS OH NO OH NO run FOREST RUN..

BECAUSE IN REALITY WHEN PEOPEL CAPPED IN A MOTHER FKN BOOK IT WAS EMPAHSIZING ASSHOLE....

View attachment 209792

You should listen to this it's funny.

LOL: ABC Stages Fake Scene With Actors Harassing Leftist At Restaurant To Portray Libs As Victims
With video after video of Trump staffers, Trump supporters and GOP officials being harassed at restaurants going viral every week, the propagandists at ABC decided to hire actors to stage a scene of an “anti-Trump liberal” being harassed while dining for wearing an “Impeach 45” shirt.
View attachment 209776

Don't you love it when these leftist loons get caught, then they make up their lies as they go along as to why the information provided is fake LMFAO!!! First easy cowardly way out of it typical leftist " ewwwww it's such and such" ......lol

All the left has is lying... Their victim card is spent... People of color are now for Trump. Rising from 18 points three months ago to over 29 points this week. Democrats are losing the people they kept on the plantation with lies for over 50 years and now they know they were lied too... Trump is making it possible for them to be self sufficient and they NOTICED!

Now all they can do is try to regain the victim position and feel sorry for them emotion... Now they have been caught twice creating the lies... AND again people of color are NOTICING!

View attachment 209776

When you dine on Infowars and InformationLiberation.com don't be surprised if you are ridiculed for not understanding the real story. The REAL story is -- this is a TV series on morals/ethics/responsibility that's been on the air for YEARS. YOU and your crappy sources left out as MORE VITAL information than the Daily Mail did in reporting it. In fact, THEY didn't "fake it". They eventually explained it in the article.

There is so much wrong and so much outrage to be felt -- don't dine on sources that are FABRICATING MORE outrage and wrong.

With video after video of Trump staffers, Trump supporters and GOP officials being harassed at restaurants going viral every week, the propagandists at ABC decided to hire actors to stage a scene of an "anti-Trump liberal" being harassed while dining for wearing an "Impeach 45" shirt.

LOL omg again liars, cheater doing it right in front of the world as they protray they are the victims they pul this all the time and can't even see it in their own LEFTIST LIBERAL morons as they watch it . it is almost like watching themselves in action when viewing any video showing the ANTIFA's and if your a leftist radical Trump hater your an ANTIFA......

Its part of a series called 'What Would You Do?' Its been on for years.

Kinda an important detail you omitted.

It's been leftist propaganda from the start. This is just the latest of their incessant bullshit.

View attachment 209776

When you dine on Infowars and InformationLiberation.com don't be surprised if you are ridiculed for not understanding the real story. The REAL story is -- this is a TV series on morals/ethics/responsibility that's been on the air for YEARS. YOU and your crappy sources left out as MORE VITAL information than the Daily Mail did in reporting it. In fact, THEY didn't "fake it". They eventually explained it in the article.

There is so much wrong and so much outrage to be felt -- don't dine on sources that are FABRICATING MORE outrage and wrong.

Do you reallly think if that bothered me I'd still be here the way Trump haters jump my shit on here more so in the early days than now but I still get my hurangings LOL...

There' s. nothing he can' t prove and only those who are. HUNG UP ON WHO THE SOURCE IS and have brain enough left to research it and find it themsleves learn HE IS NOT FULL OF -KN SHIT..

FROM GOV. DOCUMENTS,
TO EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS

View attachment 209792

I bet if I tried to be nice/ decent to you , you would still be an a. hole huh LOL.
Why would I care if you’re nice to me or not? I’m not here to make friends and you’re too ignorant anyway. It’s one thing to get fooled by InfoWars but you’re so stupid, you keep going back to it regardless of how many times that site exposes you as a retard.

This is but yet another example. Nothing in that InfoWars article mentions how ABC had their actor wearing a MAGA hat to see how other patrons would react to a Trump supporter being denied service. The reality is that ABC showed both sides to show how people react to the Liberal perspective AND the conservative perspective — whereas it was InfoWars which intentionally omitted half the story to portray their own agenda that conservatives are being discriminated against.

And as ALWAYS — you were duped yet again because you never ever learn.

Interesting how the guy in the MAGA hat was invited to sit at someones table

The same guy in an Impeach 45 shirt?
The patron wanted to have him arrested

View attachment 209776

Do you reallly think if that bothered me I'd still be here the way Trump haters jump my shit on here more so in the early days than now but I still get my hurangings LOL...

There' s. nothing he can' t prove and only those who are. HUNG UP ON WHO THE SOURCE IS and have brain enough left to research it and find it themsleves learn HE IS NOT FULL OF -KN SHIT..
You post fake news from Info Wars

No need to give you any credibility

Forum List

Back