LOL a cute response to God's War

Caligirl

Oh yes it is too!
Aug 25, 2008
I still want to get the skinny on this, video of the pastor and all, so I am googling again today.

Here's a cute blog, offered merely for you amusement.

I asked God about Palin’s statement about Iraq that “our national leaders are sending US soldiers out on a task that is from God,” and, “That’s what we have to make sure that we’re praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God’s plan.”

God said, “Well, that task was from George Bush, and that plan is George Bush’s. The woman is obviously deluded. It’s not that she thinks George Bush is Me, it’s that she thinks I’m George Bush. That’s really insulting. Anyway, I’d never make a plan and task the US military to attack Iraq for absolutely no reason. First, it’s immoral, and second, it’s against the Constitution of the United States. I know better than that, after all I’m God, I’m omniscient, I know everything.”

Well, *I* thought it was cute anyway. :) Heheheh. I mean, God makes a very good point.

OpEdNews » God says that Palin thinks He's George Bush

Except once again, you're spreading the false notion that anyone said it was "God's war".

Palin said the war was a 'task from God' so it could be considered God's war.:D

Well, that was a truncated version of what she said. As I understand it. She said Pray that our leaders have sent them on a task from God. Which sounds more like she is saying that she hopes to God there is a plan there.

Well, that was a truncated version of what she said. As I understand it. She said Pray that our leaders have sent them on a task from God. Which sounds more like she is saying that she hopes to God there is a plan there.

Technically God didn't have much to do with our decision to go to war in Iraq unless he has a sense of humor. The leaders who sent them there had no clue how to fight a war never mind win one. There was no plan other than shock and awe which didn't work either.

Today's googling has turned up this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAJk0ugukh4]YouTube - Sarah Palins Church: There's A Rain Cloud Over Alaska[/ame]

Which is still not the video in question but DOES (1) at least give you some footage of the pastor in front of the congregation (standard stuff, I guess?) and (2) a cut-in and name at the end of the vid, of a guy who is trying to get the actual hellfire and damnation videos out to the public. His name is James Pence.

So, you know, I guess there are people working on it.

I'm also a littl concerned about Todd Palin's crazy AIP (Alaskan independence party) founder , who said:

“I’m an Alaskan, not an American. I’ve got no use for America or her damned institutions.”

“The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government.”

“And I won’t be buried under their damn flag!” I’ll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home.” -Joseph Vogler, Founder, Alaskan Independence Party

Sarah Palin, Why does your husband hate America? And do you? The Eclectic One

(Sorry about the name on the link. It's over the top.)

This one might be better, not sure:

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/aip_founder_professed_hatred_f.php

The McCain campaign today produced Palin's voting registration records, and said they proved she was never a member of the party.

But she has repeatedly reached out to the group. The McCain campaign has confirmed she visited the group's 2000 convention, and she addressed its convention this year, as an incumbent governor whose oath of office includes upholding the Constitution of the United States.

Palin's husband, Todd Palin, was a member of the party from 1995-2002 with a brief exception in 2000.

Last edited:
I'm also a little concerned about Todd Palin's crazy AIP (Alaskan independence party) founder , who said:

Quote:
“I’m an Alaskan, not an American. I’ve got no use for America or her damned institutions.”

“The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government.”

“And I won’t be buried under their damn flag!” I’ll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home.”

-Joseph Vogler, Founder, Alaskan Independence Party

Sarah Palin, on the secessionist Alaskan Independence Party:

"Your party plays an important role in our state's politics ... keep up the good work, and God bless you."

--2006 video address to Independence Party's convention

Today's googling has turned up [snip]
I'm also a littl concerned about Todd Palin's crazy AIP (Alaskan independence party) founder

(Sorry about the name on the link. It's over the top.)

Callgirl:
The title of the article in question was an intentional dig to the Republicans who kept accusing anyone who questioned George Bush's policies of "hating America," even those of us who proudly wore our nation's uniform. I never joined a political party dedicated to secession from the United States, much less gave them warm welcome as a government official.

Those of us opposed to sullying everything good we served to protect, like not torturing captives or lying about WMDs to get the public riled up enough to support an invasion of a country we had ample cause and justification to intervene in WITHOUT RESORTING TO LIES have been tarred and feathered by the far right.

Unlike the chickenhawks in the current administration, no male in my family has failed to serve in the armed forces since at least the Civil War, and none were drafted. We were all volunteers.

So forgive me if I entitle an article about the Governor of Alaska "palling around" with secessionists a less than respectful title.

Thanks,
Bill Nance:omg:

Forum List

Back