Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

Clinton did not have impeachment hearings over the fact Lewinsky blew him in the Oral office.
He lied under oath. That is an impeachable offense.
Amazing the dumbasses here that do not know that fact.
Why all the support for the worst sexual harasser of women that ever was elected President?
No woman in their right mind supports a man that sexually harasses women.

so lying about weapons and getting 5000 Americans killed for no good reason isn't an impeachable offense.

But lying about a blow job is?

Seriously?

IRS stonewalls probe of tea party targeting emails - Washington Times
The*IRS*continues to face scrutiny after an internal audit by its inspector general last year found the agency had improperly singled out conservative and tea party nonprofit applications for special scrutiny and had delayed many of those applications — in some cases for three years.Nearly a year after the targeting and delays were revealed, however, some groups are still awaiting approval.Mr. Koskinen*said of 145 cases that were part of their “priority backlog,” which meant they had been waiting for at least 120 days , they have closed 126.
When you decided to claim a social welfare exemption for political work.

The key thing here isn't that the teabaggers weren't committing fraud, it was that the IRS was trying harder to catch them doing it.

These were applicants-most of which were waiting for approval before they even became active. You give them the rules, then if they appear to usurp the rules you audit them.
Name the groups that "didn't become active."

Go ahead.

We'll wait.

CNN.com - Sandy Berger*fined $50,000*for taking documents - Sep 8, 2005
remember Sandy Berger who did their bidding?

Clinton did not have impeachment hearings over the fact Lewinsky blew him in the Oral office.
He lied under oath. That is an impeachable offense.
Amazing the dumbasses here that do not know that fact.
Why all the support for the worst sexual harasser of women that ever was elected President?
No woman in their right mind supports a man that sexually harasses women.

IRS stonewalls probe of tea party targeting emails - Washington Times
The*IRS*continues to face scrutiny after an internal audit by its inspector general last year found the agency had improperly singled out conservative and tea party nonprofit applications for special scrutiny and had delayed many of those applications — in some cases for three years.Nearly a year after the targeting and delays were revealed, however, some groups are still awaiting approval.Mr. Koskinen*said of 145 cases that were part of their “priority backlog,” which meant they had been waiting for at least 120 days , they have closed 126.
These were applicants-most of which were waiting for approval before they even became active. You give them the rules, then if they appear to usurp the rules you audit them.
Name the groups that "didn't become active."

Go ahead.

We'll wait.
Heh. A Moonie Times clip.

Note: No groups named.

She was a convicted criminal. I hardly have any sympathy. Nor do we know what Clinton paid her to shut up.

more likely it was "shut up, go to jail for a few years, or do a Vince Foster".

Or "this bible thumping asshole Ken Starr fucked up my life and killed my husband! I'm not giving this mother fucker the satisfaction!!!"

So Joe, if the postman stole your check out of the mail, endorsed it with his name after signing your name, cashed it and took the 5th when questioned by police you would not want nothing done to him because that is his right.
Got it.

So Joe, if the postman stole your check out of the mail, endorsed it with his name after signing your name, cashed it and took the 5th when questioned by police you would not want nothing done to him because that is his right.
Got it.

Here's the thing.

I wouldn't need the fifth to do something about him.

His fake signature would probably be enough to convict him.

Also, I use direct deposit, so that's besides the point.

Now, your whole problem here is that an actual crime was committed here. I suffered a physical harm from someone stealing my check.

Not seeing what the harm was that the IRS asked for people trying to justify their fraudulent tax exemptions.

This is what you guys don't get. the tax exemption they were applying for was NOT FOR POLITICAL GROUPS. And their argument is they got more scrutiny because they used names like "TEA Party Patriots against Taxes" and wondered why the IRS gave them more scrutiny.

That's kind of like asking why Abdul MOhammed got more scrutiny from the TSA when he walked through the line wearing a Osama Bin Laden T-shirt.

Got it.

House Ways and Means Committee, in 23-14 vote, approves criminal referral asking Justice Department to consider criminal prosecution against ex-IRS official Lois Lerner.

House panel asks DOJ to consider criminal prosecution for Lerner | Fox News

Yeah, they were so fraudulent they got approved. Sometimes it pays to think before you reply, dear.
Got it.

Here's the thing.

I wouldn't need the fifth to do something about him.

His fake signature would probably be enough to convict him.

Also, I use direct deposit, so that's besides the point.

Now, your whole problem here is that an actual crime was committed here. I suffered a physical harm from someone stealing my check.

Not seeing what the harm was that the IRS asked for people trying to justify their fraudulent tax exemptions.

This is what you guys don't get. the tax exemption they were applying for was NOT FOR POLITICAL GROUPS. And their argument is they got more scrutiny because they used names like "TEA Party Patriots against Taxes" and wondered why the IRS gave them more scrutiny.

That's kind of like asking why Abdul MOhammed got more scrutiny from the TSA when he walked through the line wearing a Osama Bin Laden T-shirt.

Got it.

House Ways and Means Committee, in 23-14 vote, approves criminal referral asking Justice Department to consider criminal prosecution against ex-IRS official Lois Lerner.

I am certain Holder will get right on prosecuting Lerner. Aren't you?

He has got to be the most partisan AG I can remember
Got it.

I am certain Holder will get right on prosecuting Lerner. Aren't you?

Dems may have to 'Suicide' her, ala Vince Foster. She obviously knows what was going on. Her orders came from the highest ranks. And that likely includes her boss Obama. These are Impeachable offenses. Just keep in mind, these are Chicago Way thugs we're talking about here. She has quite a bit to fear.

Last edited:
Dems may have to 'Suicide' her, ala Vince Foster. She obviously knows what was going on. Her orders came from the highest ranks. And that likely includes her boss Obama. These are Impeachable offenses. Just keep in mind, these are Chicago Way thugs we're talking about here. She has quite a bit to fear.

Remember Susan McDougal- she had a lot to fear also from the Mobbed up Clintons - The Obamaites are just another branch of the same socio-facist machine .

Forum List

Back