Lois Lerner Tells Her Side Of It.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Gee, the way you can tell that the IRS fake scandal is over.

Lerner speaks out, and none of the usual nutters are screaming about it.

Employers won’t hire her. She’s been berated with epithets like “dirty Jew.” Federal agents have guarded her house because of death threats. And she’s spent hundreds of thousands of dollars defending herself against accusations she orchestrated a coverup in a scandal that has come to represent everything Americans hate about the IRS.

Lois Lerner is toxic — and she knows it. But she refuses to recede into anonymity or beg for forgiveness for her role in the IRS tea party-targeting scandal.

“I didn’t do anything wrong,” Lerner said in her first press interview since the scandal broke 16 months ago. “I’m proud of my career and the job I did for this country.”

Read more: Exclusive Lois Lerner breaks silence - POLITICO.com

Not to worry, I'm sure they'll link a tweet that shows she called Teabaggers nuts.

well how frikken CUTE

she get to stonewall an investigation while on PAID LEAVE and now gets to tell

HER SIDE

CAN you believe the NERVE of these people (who you didn't even ELECT) who's salaries YOU PAY

well how frikken CUTE

HER SIDE

CAN you believe the NERVE of these people (who you didn't even ELECT) who's salaries YOU PAY

Well, funny you should mention that.

We didn't elect the people who decided that 40 years of campaign finance laws should be thrown out the window, either.

The people we DID elect passed laws limiting how much rich people can bribe or extort politicians.

and the Supreme Court threw it out and then said, "Hey, IRS, you figure out who is a political group and who is a social welfare group."

Lois Lerner did nothing wrong. She did exactly what the Privately Owned Federal Reserve TOLD her to do.

HINT: The IRS is the collection arm of the Privately Owned Federal Reserve.

But hey, f*ck all that! Are you ready for some football! Yeehaw! Check out these leaked Celebrity nudes!

Politico has become nothing more than a DNC mouthpiece lapdog sitting and waiting for a piece of DNC scrap to be thrown to them. Now they're putting out pieces on some frikken Bureaucrat who refused to answer to THE PEOPLE who pays her salary

If Lois were an R, Lil Joe would be screaming off with her head!

HERE'S the money shot folks:

Lois Lerner is toxic — and she knows it. But she refuses to recede into anonymity or beg for forgiveness for her role in the IRS tea party-targeting scandal.

Just unfxxkingbelievable

People need to shun POLITICO.

well how frikken CUTE

HER SIDE

We didn't elect the people who decided that 40 years of campaign finance laws should be thrown out the window, either.

The people we DID elect passed laws limiting how much rich people can bribe or extort politicians.

and the Supreme Court threw it out and then said, "Hey, IRS, you figure out who is a political group and who is a social welfare group."

But when the IRS tries to do their job and recognizes these "non-profit" bagger groups as political charades, they get busted and harassed by the people in Congress that are supporting the "non-profit" bagger groups. Go Figure?

well how frikken CUTE

HER SIDE

But when the IRS tries to do their job and recognizes these "non-profit" bagger groups as political charades, they get busted and harassed by the people in Congress that are supporting the "non-profit" bagger groups. Go Figure?

you and joey can bow down and kiss their butts. It doesn't look pretty but whatever

If the GOP were in power, Lois Lerner would be the least of our problems.

I'd be more worried about what wars we were getting into so the Carlyle Group and PNAC could make their big money.

We would have troops in Syria, troops in the Ukraine, and probably have an embargo on North Korea. The GOP is just chomping at a bit to get their paws on some drones.

of course they would. they'd be wanting her hung in a public square

but since she went after the TEA PARTY all is good and she should be ADMIRED

If the GOP were in power, Lois Lerner would be the least of our problems.

I'd be more worried about what wars we were getting into so the Carlyle Group and PNAC could make their big money.

No doubt man! Cause you know...like ah....like ah....the Ds they never ever never....like like take the nation to war.....NEVER!!!

Forum List

Back