Logitech M600

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
When I first saw a touch mouse at an Apple Store a while back, my first impression was, there is no way I can use a mouse like that, the thing has no buttons on it.!! Ok what I have learned in the computer world is that they love to prove me wrong and yes, they generally do. After an issue with my Mouse with finally resolved I happend to be walking in Best Buy the other day and there sat a Logitech M600 Mouse in the shelf already opened. So I just asked the kid there, how much and hes said, make me an offer? I laughed and said ok, 10 bucks! and the next thing I knew I was walking out with a mouse. Well after using the thing, I can tell you my mind has been changed on these no button touch type mice and am very impressed with it.

Logitech U.S. Touch Mouse M600

They are not bad, although the Apple Magic Mouse is a load of crap.. too much fiddling with the settings to get it to work in my opinion. But I personally like my gaming mouse :)

I really thought the Apple Mouse was a bit small and seemed a bit cheap if you ask me. I like this Mouse a lot, I was just going to replace the MX Mouse I had before which I love, but I could not turn down the 10 dollar offer. I don't play games on my computer but I do a lot of writing , and moving files here and there and my last mouse when it was going bad , dragging files tended to get a fun chore because you never knew when it was going to randomly just stop and let go and say.. heres fine making you go look for it! *laughs*

I really thought the Apple Mouse was a bit small and seemed a bit cheap if you ask me. I like this Mouse a lot, I was just going to replace the MX Mouse I had before which I love, but I could not turn down the 10 dollar offer. I don't play games on my computer but I do a lot of writing , and moving files here and there and my last mouse when it was going bad , dragging files tended to get a fun chore because you never knew when it was going to randomly just stop and let go and say.. heres fine making you go look for it! *laughs*

Point is with a gaming mouse, is that you can program a lot of buttons to do stuff and most importantly... set your own DPI rating on the mouse, which can be very handy and it is designed for constant usage, which means it fits nicely in your hand. I admit that over the years I have been against gaming mice, since they are pricey, but a year ago I found a good offer on a G400 mouse and since I needed a new mouse.. then why not!.. best call ever! Sure it aint wireless, but that aint an issue since it fits nicely into my G15 keyboards USB slots so I dont notice it. Plus no need to change batteries :)

As for the Apple Mouse.. it fits badly in you hand and is too heavy imo.. it is like their stupid keyboard that is way too small.

Last edited:

Point is with a gaming mouse, is that you can program a lot of buttons to do stuff and most importantly... set your own DPI rating on the mouse, which can be very handy and it is designed for constant usage, which means it fits nicely in your hand. I admit that over the years I have been against gaming mice, since they are pricey, but a year ago I found a good offer on a G400 mouse and since I needed a new mouse.. then why not!.. best call ever! Sure it aint wireless, but that aint an issue since it fits nicely into my G15 keyboards USB slots so I dont notice it. Plus no need to change batteries :)

As for the Apple Mouse.. it fits badly in you hand and is too heavy imo.. it is like their stupid keyboard that is way too small.

Speaking of gaming , although I'm not a gamer, I was talked into a gaming mouse pad, which is this black metal mouse pad with sort of a rough texture to the surface. It's the best one I have ever had. I do like the idea though of not having to change batteries and that's one plus of the MX Mouse over this M600, if this one starts to chew though batteries then it will find a home in the desk.

Okay because I have not heard of an Algernon or a nostromo I had to look them up and to be honest those things look like something I used to use inside an A-6, which is not such a bad thing btw. Just when you think there is not much that can be done with an input device.

Okay because I have not heard of an Algernon or a nostromo I had to look them up and to be honest those things look like something I used to use inside an A-6, which is not such a bad thing btw. Just when you think there is not much that can be done with an input device.

You looked up the wrong Algernon...... :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Laser-Gaming-Mouse-RZ01-00280100-R3/dp/B002MPPRPO/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1335542387&sr=8-3-fkmr0]Amazon.com: Razer Naga MMOG Laser Gaming Mouse (RZ01-00280100-R3): Electronics[/ame]

Thats one of the one's I looked up minus the book..

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Nostromo-Gaming-Keypad-RZ07-00490100-R3/dp/B004AM5RB6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335542507&sr=8-]Amazon.com: Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad (RZ07-00490100-R3): Electronics[/ame]

Thats the other one. although I do like the book!

same thing really, just as well made BUT cheaper;)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-F8GFPC100-Nostromo-Speedpad-n52/dp/B0000DC643/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1335543926&sr=1-3]Amazon.com: Belkin Nostromo Speedpad n52: Electronics[/ame]

Forum List

Back