Logic of God: replace Judaism by Christianity, and then Christianity by Islam

Ahmad

Mar 23, 2019
It is up to mankind to embrace the purpose of God Almighty. The Judaism of Moses (peace be upon him) has its rules, perfect in nature, for the people of that time.

Later, it became very heavy and complicated to live by those rules. That is why the Christianity of Jesus (peace be upon him) came to replace the Judaism of Moses.

Slowly, those rules of Christianity became heavier and heavier, and hard to live by for all its heaviness. That is why the Islam of Muhammad (peace be upon him) came to replace Christianity. Islam on the other hand is made for all times from that time on, until the ends of time, for eternity. Indeed, God Almighty intended to end the cycle of prophethood, commissioning Muhammad (peace be upon him) as the very last of all His prophets, with no prophets after him.

The whole of mankind can witness by itself that Islam is able to go throughout the times and ages, for centuries and centuries without any sign of obsolescence. Anything Islam forbids, it is because there is a great benefit for mankind, or other species, in it. This goes for absolutely all the 800 prohibitions of Islam.

One of those things Islam prohibits is to accept religion forcefully. Accepting Islam under compulsion is absolutely rejected: "There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion." (The Holy Qur'an, S 2, V 256).

This is the reason for the succession of religions.

Replace Christianity with a satanic cult of conquest, rape and slavery that compells it's zealots to blow themselves up in crowds of innocent people?

That's not logical at all...

Never mind the loss of beer and bacon....

It is up to mankind to embrace the purpose of God Almighty. The Judaism of Moses (peace be upon him) has its rules, perfect in nature, for the people of that time.

Later, it became very heavy and complicated to live by those rules. That is why the Christianity of Jesus (peace be upon him) came to replace the Judaism of Moses.

Slowly, those rules of Christianity became heavier and heavier, and hard to live by for all its heaviness. That is why the Islam of Muhammad (peace be upon him) came to replace Christianity. Islam on the other hand is made for all times from that time on, until the ends of time, for eternity. Indeed, God Almighty intended to end the cycle of prophethood, commissioning Muhammad (peace be upon him) as the very last of all His prophets, with no prophets after him.

The whole of mankind can witness by itself that Islam is able to go throughout the times and ages, for centuries and centuries without any sign of obsolescence. Anything Islam forbids, it is because there is a great benefit for mankind, or other species, in it. This goes for absolutely all the 800 prohibitions of Islam.

One of those things Islam prohibits is to accept religion forcefully. Accepting Islam under compulsion is absolutely rejected: "There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion." (The Holy Qur'an, S 2, V 256).

lol.... Christianity will never replace Judaism, Islam will never replace Christianity...

If the Jews got Moses and the Gentiles got Jesus and you got Mohammed you just ended up with the booby prize if you ask me.

There are a million ways to say fuck you....That could just be Gods way of saying it.

lol.... Christianity will never replace Judaism, Islam will never replace Christianity...

If the Jews got Moses and the Gentiles got Jesus and you got Mohammed you just ended up with the booby prize if you ask me.

There are a million ways to say fuck you....That could just be Gods way of saying it.
Don’t Muslims claim all 3? Sorry, all these magical fictions are hard to keep track of.

Christ will rule and reign from Jerusalem, with His followers, both Jew and Gentile. He will increase the size of Israel to the boundaries God gave to Abraham, and the Muslims will be happy for them.

In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt, and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will join a three-party alliance with Egypt and Assyria— a blessing upon the earth. The LORD of Hosts will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt My people, Assyria My handiwork, and Israel My inheritance.”…

It is called, Peace on Earth.....

Don’t Muslims claim all 3? Sorry, all these magical fictions are hard to keep track of.

Yeah, I know.. I suppose the claim that Mohammed was the last and greatest prophet of God implies that they believe that Mohammed was the fulfillment of Jewish messianic expectations and the second coming of Christ, the first and the last.

They don't seem to be very successful convincing anyone....Maybe they should hire a new publicist or come up with another candidate, one that isn't a child rapist or serial killer.

Yeah, I know.. I suppose the claim that Mohammed was the last and greatest prophet of God implies that they believe that Mohammed was the fulfillment of Jewish messianic expectations and the second coming of Christ, the first and the last.

They don't seem to be very successful convincing anyone....Maybe they should hire a new publicist or come up with another candidate, one that isn't a child rapist or serial killer.
They’re the fastest growing religion in the world so they must be doing something right. Hopefully secularism can outrace them.

Christ will rule and reign from Jerusalem, with His followers, both Jew and Gentile. He will increase the size of Israel to the boundaries God gave to Abraham, and the Muslims will be happy for them.

In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt, and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will join a three-party alliance with Egypt and Assyria— a blessing upon the earth. The LORD of Hosts will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt My people, Assyria My handiwork, and Israel My inheritance.”…

Abraham?

How about Solomon? That was when Israel's borders extended their farthest. Bigger than the state of New Jersey, I think.

Of course the Muslims would be happy about that.

Genesis 15:18-21
On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadia of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates— the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.”

To be exact:
ef80aa95bb22918fdf02d59a9db71caf.png

There ya go... :)

They’re the fastest growing religion in the world so they must be doing something right. Hopefully secularism can outrace them.
They aren't doing anything right. They are just depriving their own people of an education. If you had to chant verses from the koran 12 hours a day seven days a week you would be ready to rape babies, beat women, kill infidels and blow yourself up in the name of Allah by the time you were 12 years old too.

On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadia of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates— the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.”

To be exact:

I wonder how the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites feel about it.

Do they even exist anymore? Has anyone ever seen a Girgashite? Is there a Perizzite in the house?

To be exact:

So, did God promise those borders to Abraham or to his descendants?

And when did Israel conquer part of Egypt?

They have sex and if they convert they get beheaded.
They move all over Europe and live off of others.
What’s not to like?

To be exact:

So, did God promise those borders to Abraham or to his descendants?

And when did Israel conquer part of Egypt?

... to your descendants..... didn't you read that part?

As to your second question, and again:
…And the LORD will strike Egypt with a plague; He will strike them but heal them. They will turn to the LORD, and He will hear their prayers and heal them. In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt, and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will join a three-party alliance with Egypt and Assyria—a blessing upon the earth. The LORD of Hosts will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt My people, Assyria My handiwork, and Israel My inheritance.”

will~continuous future tense.

And Hob,
I wonder how the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites feel about it.

Do they even exist anymore? Has anyone ever seen a Girgashite? Is there a Perizzite in the house?

To your second question:
Does their land still exist?

To your first question:
How will the descendants of that land feel about it?
So, they will feel, you know, blessed!:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Replace Christianity with a satanic cult of conquest, rape and slavery that compells it's zealots to blow themselves up in crowds of innocent people?

You are ridiculous. Islam is recognized worldwide as a magnificent religion. Even by Israel and its ruling party. So ridiculousness is all you represent.

I did not insult any religion. I have to remind you.

In other words, you are a liar. What you say means nothing whatsoever.

You are ridiculous. Islam is recognized worldwide as a magnificent religion. Even by Israel and its ruling party. So ridiculousness is all you represent.

Some idiots believe the earth is flat and that stalin was a great leader...

The moohamhead satanic cult leaves piles of corpses everywhere it goes.

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

If that was true, it would have happened by now. We are even past nuclear era.

Abraham?

How about Solomon? That was when Israel's borders extended their farthest. Bigger than the state of New Jersey, I think.

Of course the Muslims would be happy about that.

Stop the viciousness. Jerusalem and Palestine have been Muslim for the past 1400 years, until 1948 when Israel was created, exactly on those lands. Christianity and Judaism would be wise to forget about Jerusalem and those lands altogether. Enough is enough.

Forum List

Back