Log of Liberal Lies

And yet they managed to take over Kuwait and develop WMD's, all while only having "9 hours of electricity".

By the way, since you're crying about fighting, I'd say it's pretty clear you're the real pussy here. Anyone who cries like a little bitch about a fight - whether it's a fist fight or a war - is the pussy. Cry about the money if you must, but don't cry about the fighting, it makes you look like a really big pussy.
Who's crying about a fight? You wanna get in my face, you ain't gonna see anyone backing up!

And there were no WMD's in Iraq since 1993.

In his first year, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act created and sustained 2.1 million jobs and stimulated the economy 3.5%.

(CNSNews.com) – The Obama administration distributed $9 billion in economic “stimulus” funds to solar and wind projects in 2009-11 that created, as the end result, 910 “direct” jobs -- annual operation and maintenance positions -- meaning that it cost about $9.8 million to establish each of those long-term jobs. :lol:

Only an idiot liberal could point to a jobs plan that cost $9.8 million for each job created as "proof" of success.

I don't know which is a bigger epic failure - Obama's policies or your bullshit information in a desperate attempt to garner support for this bum :lol:

$9 Billion in

Last edited:
And yet they managed to take over Kuwait and develop WMD's, all while only having "9 hours of electricity".

By the way, since you're crying about fighting, I'd say it's pretty clear you're the real pussy here. Anyone who cries like a little bitch about a fight - whether it's a fist fight or a war - is the pussy. Cry about the money if you must, but don't cry about the fighting, it makes you look like a really big pussy.
Who's crying about a fight? You wanna get in my face, you ain't gonna see anyone backing up!

And there were no WMD's in Iraq since 1993.

That's why EVERY news outlet - including radical left-wing MSNBC - has acknowledged the WMD's found and used in Iraq since the operations to remove Saddam began?

Here, learn something: Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq - msnbc.com

By the way stupid, Al Qaeda operated in caves in Afghanistan with exactly 0 hours of electricity per day, and managed to kill 3,000 Americans in about 2 hours on September 11, 2001. Glaring evidence of just how ignorant you are when it comes to national security. Electricity has nothing to do with the equation my ill-informed friend.
You're comparing a criminal act of terrorism by 19 people, with a war against a sovereign nation that did not attack us?

You claimed our national security was at risk. Care to explain how?

You've just proved my point twice now. If 19 people with no electricity can be a proven monumental threat to us, imagine what an entire nation with "9 hours of electricity" could have done to us.

That's why EVERY news outlet - including radical left-wing MSNBC - has acknowledged the WMD's found and used in Iraq since the operations to remove Saddam began?

Here, learn something: Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq - msnbc.com
Are you serious? Do you read these things before you post? Did you miss this little diddy, from your link?

Small dispersal’ occursbut no serious injuries,U.S. military reports
I'm sorry, but a "small dispersal", does not constitute a weapon of mass destruction! And old, decaying cans of sarin, buried in the middle of the desert, does not constitute a threat to this country.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how my security was in danger, thus justifying spending my god-damn trillion tax dollars somewhere else, which was not as bad as Obama spending a billion dollars here, on a program George Bush started.

You've just proved my point twice now. If 19 people with no electricity can be a proven monumental threat to us, imagine what an entire nation with "9 hours of electricity" could have done to us.
Only monumental because you didn't do anything about it after you were warned a full 8 months before the attack. And how does a crime committed in New York, affect my security in Los Angeles?

In his first year, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act created and sustained 2.1 million jobs and stimulated the economy 3.5%.

(CNSNews.com) – The Obama administration distributed $9 billion in economic “stimulus” funds to solar and wind projects in 2009-11 that created, as the end result, 910 “direct” jobs -- annual operation and maintenance positions -- meaning that it cost about $9.8 million to establish each of those long-term jobs. :lol:

Only an idiot liberal could point to a jobs plan that cost $9.8 million for each job created as "proof" of success.

I don't know which is a bigger epic failure - Obama's policies or your bullshit information in a desperate attempt to garner support for this bum :lol:

$9 Billion in
Don't talk about a jobs plan, since republican's tried to derail every jobs bill that came their way.

Jillian is my goddamned HERO in this thread.

And this right here should be enshrined in the Hall of Fame next to Babe Ruth's jock and Barry Bonds' original head. Seriously. Brilliant post, loinboy. Well played.

National Security is a direct benefit to all American's
So you're saying a country we bombed back to the stone age, with barely any running water or electricity, 9000 miles away with no navy, is a threat to a country with the most technologically advanced military the world has ever seen?

A country that can only generate 9 hours of electricity a day, is a threat to a country that is capable of killing the entire population of the world 37 times?

How big of a threat can you be on 9 hours of electricity a day?

My security was not in any danger whatsoever, yet you spent a trillion of my god-damn tax dollars on the other side of the planet! Thanks for fuckin' up this country!

Anyone who says Iraq was a threat, is either a fuckin' liar, or the biggest pussy on the planet!

$9 Billion in
Don't talk about a jobs plan, since republican's tried to derail every jobs bill that came their way.

Well jobs arent created from laws, it's when businesses need people to do a specific task.

Um, Jillian - do you realize that you are embarassing yourself with how misinformed you are right now? Please allow me to enlighten you for just a moment about WMD's in Iraq:

1.) Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons against the Kurds in the north during the 1980's. So to claim he never had WMD's is simply crazy beyond words.

2.) A quick excerpt from the book "Seal Target: Geronimo" by Chuck Pfarrer: "It is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been uncovered in Iraq. *These weapons have been used by Al Qaeda against coalition and NATO forces on dozens of occasions. *This has been confirmed by countless sources, most recently in the released WikiLeaks cables.

So why haven't the American people been told of the stock-piled caches of chemical WMD's uncovered in Iraq or of the chemical weapon attacks by Al Qaeda?

The Republicans won’t touch this because it would reveal the incompetence of the Bush administration in failing to neutralize the danger of Iraqi WMD (instead of preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction from falling into the hands of terrorists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq has accelerated the acquisition, manufacture, and use of chemical weapons by Al Qaeda). The Democrats won’t touch it because it would show President Bush was right to invade Iraq in the first place. It is an axis of embarrassment. *And the*press won't touch it because they had already convinced themselves, and most of the American public, that Saddam Hussein didn’t have any WMD's. *The media turned a blind eye to continued reports of chemical weapon attacks because its own credibility was threatened. Several major outlets were deeply invested with the story line of an “unjustifiable war". *Not many people can bear to admit they were wrong, especially in print, and especially if they have been very wrong for a very long time."

3.) A quick Google search of "Iraq WMD's" will reveal endless major media outlets acknowledging story after story of WMD's in Iraq. Here are just a couple, including extremely liberal biased news outlet NY Post and the radical left-wing propaganda machine, MSNBC:

Iraq did have chemical WMD, WikiLeaks documents reveal - NYPOST.com

Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq - msnbc.com

Sarin, Mustard Gas Discovered Separately in Iraq | Fox News

See Jillian, you're not even slightly informed. You don't WANT to be informed. You just want to blindly pledge allegiance to the radical Commuinist left. And that's your choice. But when you comment on things you know nothing about, you lose credibility (not to mention respect) and nobody takes you seriously. Why don't you actually turn off the propagana from the left and actually learn the TRUTH? Is it that you're too afraid you'll realize you are rooting for the wrong team?

Ugg. How do you argue with someone like this? Even when Bush himself ended up admitting there were no "WMD"'s?

Answer - you can't. So ignore him.

Because the US Army reported that there were. Sarin and mustard gas. Those are both WMD.

I won't ignore him... but I have put you on the 'fucking idiots' list.

Well jobs arent created from laws, it's when businesses need people to do a specific task.
That's bullshit!

How do you think bridges get built?

Who do you think pays for those bridges. Taxpayers. Those do not help the economy long term. They are a short term fix... and, for the conclusion of 'short term fixes', I suggest you look at Europe. They've been using your methodology for a decade... and look where it got them. Fool.

Who do you think pays for those bridges. Taxpayers. Those do not help the economy long term. They are a short term fix... and, for the conclusion of 'short term fixes', I suggest you look at Europe. They've been using your methodology for a decade... and look where it got them. Fool.
Nothing boosts the economy more than construction projects. And in a capitolist system, the only thing that drives the economy is spending. And it doesn't matter if its a public dollar, or private dollar, as long as spending occurs.

Only monumental because you didn't do anything about it after you were warned a full 8 months before the attack. And how does a crime committed in New York, affect my security in Los Angeles?

How does a nuclear bomb detonated in New York threaten your security in Los Angeles?

Fucking idiot... You can't even acknowledge a major attack that horrifically killed 3,000 of your fellow American's because you're such an asshole. Calling it a "crime" is like calling Hitlers invasion of Poland a "crime". Both were an attack on a nation, fucking idiot...

Are you serious? Do you read these things before you post? Did you miss this little diddy, from your link?

Small dispersal’ occursbut no serious injuries,U.S. military reports
I'm sorry, but a "small dispersal", does not constitute a weapon of mass destruction! And old, decaying cans of sarin, buried in the middle of the desert, does not constitute a threat to this country.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how my security was in danger, thus justifying spending my god-damn trillion tax dollars somewhere else, which was not as bad as Obama spending a billion dollars here, on a program George Bush started.

The were "no injuries" because the two bomb disposal techs who were exposed and started to become incapacitated immediately stabbed themselves with atropine syringes, you fucking idiot. You're so ignorant, you don't know the facts about anything that is going on. And then, when presented with them, your ego won't allow you to acknowledge you were wrong and thus you simply ignore reality.

Furthermore, a chemical weapon is a WMD, regardless of the amount found stupid! :lol:

$9 Billion in

Yeah, when the idiot liberal "plan" calls for unconstitutionally spending $9.8 million of tax payer money for each job created - you're damn right the responsible GOP is going to "derail" them.... :lol:

That's bullshit!

How do you think bridges get built?

So when liberals destroy the economy, we should just go around building bridges across the U.S.? :lol:

You are such a fucking tool... I can't stop laughing.

By the way stupid, the US government doesn't have construction teams on their payroll. The jobs are outsourced to the private sector through bids. You know, the private sector, where jobs are actually created.

Forum List

Back