Log of Liberal Hypocrisy

So she decided to have citizenship somewhere else.

You do know that she will not be in the US anymore, right?

Focus on the real issues.
What happened to Rmoney's swedish bank account so he could dodge taxes?

Even the crickets from your side never made a peep on that issue.

This is a classic from 2010
Wall Street Journal July 16, 2010

WASHINGTON—Billy Raye, a 51-year-old unemployed bike courier, is looking for work.

Fortunately for him, the Mid-Atlantic Regional Council of Carpenters is seeking paid demonstrators to march and chant in its current picket line outside the McPherson Building, an office complex here where the council says work is being done with nonunion labor.

Jennifer Levitz/The Wall Street Journal

A protester pickets a building contractor outside the McPherson Building in Washington last month.

"For a lot of our members, it's really difficult to have them come out, either because of parking or something else," explains Vincente Garcia, a union representative who is supervising the picketing.

So instead, the union hires unemployed people at the minimum wage—$8.25 an hour—to walk picket lines. Mr. Raye says he's grateful for the work, even though he's not sure why he's doing it. "I could care less," he says. "I am being paid to march around and sound off."

That's not a "real" issue? Why - because it exposes and humiliates your side of the aisle? Obama, Bloomberg, and Hollywood limousine leer-jet liberals are all screaming at the top of their head to ban guns, while being completely and totally surrounded by heavily armed security details - complete with full automatic weapons.

Sad that you can't even admit how despicable that is.... As always, it's the old "change the subject" tactic with you people....

Who can blame her? And who wouldn't if they could, they way you idiot liberals have completely decimated this once great country.

Let's see - you dumbocrats have:

collapsed the economy

taxed us into poverty

pissed on the Constitution

stripped people of basic freedoms

created an oppressive nanny-state

No one is surprised that a liberal turd like you failed to get the point.

Yeah, we know: don't talk about that because we don't want to talk about it. We want to talk about this.

You just reinforced the point of the OP. You're a disgusting sleazy hypocrite, just like every other libturd.

Yeah, we know: don't talk about that because we don't want to talk about it. We want to talk about this.

You just reinforced the point of the OP. You're a disgusting sleazy hypocrite, just like every other libturd.

She's not in this country anymore and has nothing to do with us.

Rmoney is still in this country, racking up $, etc.

You only care about her

Rmoney is off the hook.

I get it allright.

She's not in this country anymore and has nothing to do with us.

Rmoney is still in this country, racking up $, etc.

You only care about her

Rmoney is off the hook.

I get it allright.

Schumer Proposes Tax on People Like Facebook?s Saverin - Bloomberg

Knock yourself out, Rottweiller. Finding right wing sites to provide you with examples of liberal hypocrisy will be a full time job.

Last edited:

Who can blame her? And who wouldn't if they could, they way you idiot liberals have completely decimated this once great country.

collapsed the economy

taxed us into poverty

If you don't like it here, you can move to...

Um... no, wait, there isn't a country that really still endorses your brand of selfishiness, greed and meanspiritedness as national policy, is there?

collapsed the economy

taxed us into poverty

If you don't like it here, you can move to...

Um... no, wait, there isn't a country that really still endorses your brand of selfishiness, greed and meanspiritedness as national policy, is there?

:thup: Somalia!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi_wZMYY_PM]Irtokte Gun market in Mogadishu, Somalia - YouTube[/ame]

And plenty of guns to boot!!

Liberal Hypocrisy:

Michael Moore used some non-union crewmembers when union workers were available in the production of his latest film "Capitalism: A Love Story," a documentary that argues the capitalist system allows for greedy corporations to exploit working-class people.

Michael Moore Snubs Union Workers in Making 'Capitalism: A Love Story'

He, like many in Hollywood, outsource jobs to Canada to lower labor costs and business taxes. Wow. What a concept. I have said here before. Michael Moore is the ultimate Capitalist. He continues to tap an underserved market: those that hate the US and Capitalism. He makes a lot of money doing so... This way he can invest in Military Industrial Complex stocks, pay his armed bodyguards so that he does not get Colombined. He also can fund the healthcare he is going to need and I don't see him traveling to Cuba for his own healthcare.

Hasn't Somalia suffered enough? YOu want to inflict Poodle on them as well?

You want to bring Somalia here. That's what liberal policy / communism does. It lowers the standard of living for everybody (except the ruling class) to poverty. But that's what miserable people like you want. If everyone else is brought down, you think you'll feel better about yourself and your inferiority complex.

It's the type of place he advocates for..

Says the hypocrite who hoards what he has and shares nothing with anyone else - all while screaming we need to share everything because he's a greedy parasite.

Um no.

I'm the one doing the "sharing".

I own manhattan property..and have a rental in Brooklyn. I pay real estate taxes. I pay income taxes in 2 states. I pay city tax. I pay sales taxes. I contribute and put in time with charities.

I don't have a problem with it.

What I do have a problem with..is the folks who receive what I pay into the system complaining about money going to the "other" guys while they are on the dole.

You want to bring Somalia here. That's what liberal policy / communism does. It lowers the standard of living for everybody (except the ruling class) to poverty. But that's what miserable people like you want. If everyone else is brought down, you think you'll feel better about yourself and your inferiority complex.

"Liberal" policies had nothing to do with what happened in Somalia.

And it seems to be the type of thing you guys want.

Everyone has a gun.
No cops.
No firemen.
A very weak and small government.
No regulations.

That's heaven for you folks.

It's the type of place he advocates for..

Says the hypocrite who hoards what he has and shares nothing with anyone else - all while screaming we need to share everything because he's a greedy parasite.

Um no.

I'm the one doing the "sharing".

I own manhattan property..and have a rental in Brooklyn.

:lmao: Yeah - you're sure "sharing" as you CHARGE PEOPLE MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN PROPERTY YOU DON'T NEED. :lmao:

Swallow is a GREEDY CAPITALIST who hoards his own income while screaming about how "evil" capitalism is.....

Forum List

Back