Log of Failed Liberal Policy

Log of failed Liberal Policies (as perceived by conservatives)
Civil Rights
women's rights
Environmental protection
Worker protections
Gay Rights
Social Security/Medicare
Universal Healthcare

Log of failed Liberal Policies (as perceived by conservatives)
Civil Rights
women's rights
Environmental protection
Worker protections
Gay Rights
Social Security/Medicare
Universal Healthcare

Conservative accomplishments credited to libtards as perceived by the idiot known as RW:

Civil Rights (the Dumbocrats fiercely opposed the Civil Rights movement in asshat as the Dumbocrats are fiercely racist)

U.S. Constitution (still opposed by Dumbocrats to this day)

"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."

General Douglas MacArthur.

MacArthur was the pride of the real conservatives and was pushed to become the Republican nominee for president in 1948, but the Republicans ended up with a moderate instead, Ike.

The thread must be some kind of cruel joke.

The Left thinks the Rs are crazy Facists. The Right thinks the Ds are crazy Communists.

The reality is quite different. There is little difference between the two political parties. They both seek the same things...more power and wealth for themselves and more power for the central government. Hence, both parties are Statists and should be abolished.

If Americans would wake up to this fact, we would unite rather than allowing the two parties to divide us.

The Left thinks the Rs are crazy Facists. The Right thinks the Ds are crazy Communists.

The reality is quite different. There is little difference between the two political parties. They both seek the same things...more power and wealth for themselves and more power for the central government. Hence, both parties are Statists and should be abolished.

If Americans would wake up to this fact, we would unite rather than allowing the two parties to divide us.

Go back to smoking dope

If you really believe the liberals are looking to abolish stateism, you are one serious fuck'n moron. How dumb are you exactly to make this pitch to Dumbocrats?!? :bang3:

(Hint: they are absolutely aching for more and larger centralized government)

If you really believe the liberals are looking to abolish stateism, you are one serious fuck'n moron. How dumb are you exactly to make this pitch to Dumbocrats?!? :bang3:

You are not very bright...are you Dogbreath?

Re-read my post and if you still come to the conclusion made in this post, you need to take remedial English...start with first grade.

Re-read my post and if you still come to the conclusion made in this post, you need to take remedial English...start with first grade.

Thank you for confirming that you are, in fact, a fuck'n moron. You really need to take remedial English (and a political science course while you're at it).

Liberals embrace stateism asshat. Liberals crave more stateism asshat. The fact that you think you can "unite" people like that with conservatives like me over the fact that both parties are guilty of giving liberals what they want (ie stateism) shows that you're either illiterate and thus have no fuck'n clue what you wrote or you're some utopian idealist asshat who thinks he can Jedi mind-fuck liberals into turning conservative... :bang3:

Either way, the only thing as dumb as your initial post is your follow up post...

Thank you for confirming that you are, in fact, a fuck'n moron. You really need to take remedial English (and a political science course while you're at it).

Liberals embrace stateism asshat. Liberals crave more stateism asshat. The fact that you think you can "unite" people like that with conservatives like me over the fact that both parties are guilty of giving liberals what they want (ie stateism) shows that you're either illiterate and thus have no fuck'n clue what you wrote or you're some utopian idealist asshat who thinks he can Jedi mind-fuck liberals into turning conservative... :bang3:

Either way, the only thing as dumb as your initial post is your follow up post...

Hey Doggy Do, you completely misconstrued my post and apparently are so ignorant your are incapable of reason.

You are the poster dog for the Statists. They can easily confuse you into believing whatever they tell you.

Wake Up! The two political parties are NOT different. They are both statists and love people like you who they can easily control.

I wonder when the left will try and bring back eugenics.
It never left, nor should it have. If you mean doing it as the Nazis did, that won't happen with the Liberals in charge but let another Hitler in and there you go, right back where you started.

We did let another hitler in.

The moonbat messiah has only been thwarted by the ability of the people to resist.

Eugenics were a pillar of "progressive" 'thought'.

Stalin ultimately rejected it, because international Marxism couldn't be advanced if "racial purity" was a priority. Western "progressives" marched in lock step and renounced the policies at least openly yet still vehemently promote the abortion laws that kill millions of babies in the impoverished minority communities.

As long as liberal voters are thinned out however, I won't stand in the way.

My kids survive, your reproductive genetic garbage will die in a rectum where it belongs.

Last edited:
I wonder when the left will try and bring back eugenics.
It never left, nor should it have. If you mean doing it as the Nazis did, that won't happen with the Liberals in charge but let another Hitler in and there you go, right back where you started.

We did let another hitler in.

The moonbat messiah has only been thwarted by the ability of the people to resist.

Eugenics were a pillar of "progressive" 'thought'.

Stalin ultimately rejected it, because international Marxism couldn't be advanced if "racial purity" was a priority. Western "progressives" marched in lock step and renounced the policies at least openly yet still vehemently promote the abortion laws that kill millions of babies in the impoverished minority communities.

As long as liberal voters are thinned out however, I won't stand in the way.

My kids survive, your reproductive genetic garbage will die in a rectum where it belongs.
I use a lubricated condom, the wife prefers that and anal sex carries health risks, and that's great you had kids. Someone must dig the ditches and plow the fields. Carry on Christian.

Failed Liberal Policy:

83% of American physicians "have considered leaving their practices over President Barack Obama's health care reform law, according to a survey released by the Doctor Patient Medical Association."

Report: 83 percent of doctors have considered quitting over Obamacare | The Daily Caller

Simply astounding. Just like they did in Cuba and the U.S.S.R., the liberals policies is going to leave us destitute, with healthcare that rivals that of 3rd world countries, and living in a state of perpetual proverty.

Frankly, I'm not sure why you'd want someone cutting on you who is only in it for the money...

Failed Liberal Policy:

83% of American physicians "have considered leaving their practices over President Barack Obama's health care reform law, according to a survey released by the Doctor Patient Medical Association."

Report: 83 percent of doctors have considered quitting over Obamacare | The Daily Caller

Simply astounding. Just like they did in Cuba and the U.S.S.R., the liberals policies is going to leave us destitute, with healthcare that rivals that of 3rd world countries, and living in a state of perpetual proverty.

Frankly, I'm not sure why you'd want someone cutting on you who is only in it for the money...

Youre a idiot.

tapatalk post

failed liberal policy:

83% of american physicians "have considered leaving their practices over president barack obama's health care reform law, according to a survey released by the doctor patient medical association."

report: 83 percent of doctors have considered quitting over obamacare | the daily caller

simply astounding. Just like they did in cuba and the u.s.s.r., the liberals policies is going to leave us destitute, with healthcare that rivals that of 3rd world countries, and living in a state of perpetual proverty.

nothin like a creditable source.

cred·it·a·ble
ˈkreditəbəl/Submit
adjective
(of a performance, effort, or action) deserving public acknowledgment and praise but not necessarily outstanding or successful.

cred·i·ble
ˈkredəbəl/Submit
adjective
able to be believed; convincing.
"few people found his story credible"

nothin like a well educated poster.

Failed Liberal Policy:

Youre a idiot.

tapatalk post

Not at all.

If someone is your doctor because he wants a mansion and a yatch, he's probably not the kind of guy you want cutting on you.

If he's a doctor because he wants to make the poor well again, that's the kind of doctor I want.

Here's the thing. In Europe and Japan, Doctors make good money, not the kind of obscene money they make in this country.

And everyone has access to medical care. They live longer and have a lower infant mortality rate.

Youre a idiot.

tapatalk post

Not at all.

If someone is your doctor because he wants a mansion and a yatch, he's probably not the kind of guy you want cutting on you.

If he's a doctor because he wants to make the poor well again, that's the kind of doctor I want.

Here's the thing. In Europe and Japan, Doctors make good money, not the kind of obscene money they make in this country.

And everyone has access to medical care. They live longer and have a lower infant mortality rate.

Say you're 3-4 years out of medical school and you have about $150,000 worth of student loans looming over your head. Are you saying that it's wrong for a doctor to consider other options if he/she knows that their current career path will no longer pay the bills?

Forum List

Back