Log Cabin Republicans just smoke Barney Frank for calling them Uncle Toms

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Wow. They laid a smack down on him so big in this article. Bless their souls. About time someone took this old bastard on.

The repeated refrain from the Democrats that "you aren't really a <fill in the blank> unless you're a Democrat one of the most bigoted and disgusting insults they have in their limited repetoire of demeaning anyone and everyone who isn't in lock step with their liberal nation.

The whole article is worth the read. I'll put up the link.

The Log Cabin Republicans fired back in a press release, noting that they instigated the case that resulted in the overturning of the military’s “Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell” policy, among other efforts at advancing gay rights.

“As far as Log Cabin Republicans are concerned, it’s a badge of honor to be attacked by a partisan hack like Barney Frank,” said Log Cabin Republicans Executive Director R. Clarke Cooper.

“We understand that Barney has earned his protected place within the Democrat Party by being their attack dog on gay rights issues, demonizing Republicans and undermining efforts at bipartisanship that would actually improve LGBT Americans lives.

We expect this kind of bile from Barney, especially when it plays into the Obama campaign’s efforts to divide, distract and deceive the American people.”

Cooper continues, “Frank calls us ‘Uncle Toms’ and pretends that Log Cabin hasn’t been on the front lines of the fight for equality.

The truth is, by speaking conservative to conservative about gay rights, Log Cabin Republicans are doing some of the hardest work in the movement, work that liberals like Barney are unwilling to do and couldn’t do if they tried."

Bravo!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Barney Frank calls gay Republican group

so what?

Remember when the right called the lefts patriotism into question when they wouldn't support something?

Are you choosing to ignore this in order to attempt to have a point? Yes.

Wow. They laid a smack down on him so big in this article. Bless their souls. About time someone took this old bastard on.

The repeated refrain from the Democrats that "you aren't really a <fill in the blank> unless you're a Democrat one of the most bigoted and disgusting insults they have in their limited repetoire of demeaning anyone and everyone who isn't in lock step with their liberal nation.

The Log Cabin Republicans fired back in a press release, noting that they instigated the case that resulted in the overturning of the military’s “Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell” policy, among other efforts at advancing gay rights.

“As far as Log Cabin Republicans are concerned, it’s a badge of honor to be attacked by a partisan hack like Barney Frank,” said Log Cabin Republicans Executive Director R. Clarke Cooper.

“We understand that Barney has earned his protected place within the Democrat Party by being their attack dog on gay rights issues, demonizing Republicans and undermining efforts at bipartisanship that would actually improve LGBT Americans lives.

We expect this kind of bile from Barney, especially when it plays into the Obama campaign’s efforts to divide, distract and deceive the American people.”

Cooper continues, “Frank calls us ‘Uncle Toms’ and pretends that Log Cabin hasn’t been on the front lines of the fight for equality.

The truth is, by speaking conservative to conservative about gay rights, Log Cabin Republicans are doing some of the hardest work in the movement, work that liberals like Barney are unwilling to do and couldn’t do if they tried."

Bravo!

Oh my, a bitch fight, I hope they don't hurt each other in a sissy hissy.

Bravo!

Oh my, a bitch fight, I hope they don't hurt each other in a sissy hissy.

Uh oh, that sounds like you're making fun of gays, dont let rdean read this one....

I love how democrats bitch about how group x isnt represented in the republican part, but when they do show up in the party, democrats call them names....what a joke of "diversity", they just hate people that think for themselves and dont "swallow" the democrats load....er line....

Well, the many gays I know laugh at my stupid jokes. I laugh at their stupid breeder jokes.
Fortunately I am old enough now where they have stopped asking me to , you know.

Last edited:
I love how democrats bitch about how group x isnt represented in the republican part, but when they do show up in the party, democrats call them names....what a joke of "diversity", they just hate people that think for themselves and dont "swallow" the democrats load....er line....

When I was in my 20's I was like that, but, as I went trough my 30's and 40's. I worked so much i never had time to form an opinion.
Now in my 50's I am amazed at the bezerkers that act like the Nam protestors, minus the heavy drug use.
The GOP is still the same button down Manhatten men and women the have always been.

I sure miss my blonde Lebanese hash, Thai stick and 4 way window pane acid, and Columbin red or blonde bud.
Oh well, this post will set off alarms at the Homeland Security computers tracing buildings used to spy upon us.

Last edited:

When I was in my 20's I was like that, but, as I went trough my 30's and 40's. I worked so much i never had time to form an opinion.
Now in my 50's I am amazed at the bezerkers that act like the Nam protestors, minus the heavy drug use.
The GOP is still the same button down Manhatten men and women the have always been.

I really dont think it's a problem that people work hard, play by the rules and live off the fruits of there behavior. People that like normal lives and people that are :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNAkPsjAEk]Joe Walsh - Ordinary Average Guy - YouTube[/ame]

Conservative and Republicans hate gay people. We know it. They know it. They won't even let Mitt have a qualified foreign policy adviser because they hate gays so.

Romney's Gay Foreign Policy Advisor Ousted, Apparently Too Gay For Conservative Supporters

The Log Cabin Republicans instigated the case that resulted in the overturning of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell". They are a remarkable group of individuals who fight for gay rights on a continual basis.

Your ignorance blinds you to truth. Your hate for all things conservative blinds you to truth.

And you consistently prove my point of how Democrats are so bigotted that they have to say "you can't really be a <fill in the blank> because you're not a Democrat".

It's bigotted and hateful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back