Lockerbie Bomber transferred from Libya to Hell

Too bad. From what I've been reading, the police chief in Lockerbie believed that the guy was framed, many Lockerbie residents petitioned for his release, and even many family members of the victims walked away from the trial believing that the wrong man was prosecuted.

Here's a creepy story: When the Lockerbie plane went down, I was on a Pan Am 747 over Scotland that had departed JFK just minutes before the Lockerbie flight. I was a teen and was with my parents and siblings - except for a brother, who believed for the first day that it was our flight that had gone down.

It was a "There, but by the grace of God, goes I" moment. To me it's a reminder to count every blessing while I still have them.

Followed up by the ever popular poster:
Not the virgins he was expecting

nun_with_guns.jpg

Followed up by the ever popular poster:
Not the virgins he was expecting

nun_with_guns.jpg
That always reminds me of this joke someone forwarded to me:

Abu al-Zarqawi died and George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates. He slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him straight in the face and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed!"

James Madison followed with a back-hand, kicked him in the nuts and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, and he proceeded to beat al-Zarqawi with a long cane and snarled, "It was evil shit like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence, dammit!"

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe, John Hancock and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist head honcho.

As al-Zarqawi lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared. Al- Zarqawi wept and said, "This is not what you promised me, Allah! I was promised bliss in Heaven with 72 virgins!"

The Angel replied, "When I told you guys about 'Allah', I said specifically that there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in Heaven. What did you think I said?"​

Too bad. From what I've been reading, the police chief in Lockerbie believed that the guy was framed, many Lockerbie residents petitioned for his release, and even many family members of the victims walked away from the trial believing that the wrong man was prosecuted.

Here's a creepy story: When the Lockerbie plane went down, I was on a Pan Am 747 over Scotland that had departed JFK just minutes before the Lockerbie flight. I was a teen and was with my parents and siblings - except for a brother, who believed for the first day that it was our flight that had gone down.

It was a "There, but by the grace of God, goes I" moment. To me it's a reminder to count every blessing while I still have them.

There are certainly many doubts as to whether he was truly guilty or not.

Okay......tell ya what 'tard, provide a link that states Scotland and it's people wanted to allow this douche to go free.

Every fucking news story I saw, as well as all the interviews that I'd heard (on several cable news and broadcast stations), stated that they were pissed off that he was going back to Libya.

Personally? If the fucker's dead........good riddance to bad garbage.

Okay......tell ya what 'tard, provide a link that states Scotland and it's people wanted to allow this douche to go free.

Every fucking news story I saw, as well as all the interviews that I'd heard (on several cable news and broadcast stations), stated that they were pissed off that he was going back to Libya.

The Megrahi I know - Times Online

You've proven yourself to be a moron. Find your own link, idiot.

You've proven yourself to be a moron. Find your own link, idiot.

Beg pardon ya sperm oozing sphincter?

New Topics

Forum List

Back