Lock him up meaning you Eric trump!

Baltimore Chicago Detroit Camden New Jersey Boston New York Oakland St. Louis I can go on and on. They have been destroyed
They shall rise again as soon as the trump moron leaves our WH in 2020
They are in deep decline for the past 70 years thereā€™s no Republican in any of these districts city Council superintendent police chief mayor these are all deeply run by democrats for 70 years
Itā€™s getting worse
Seems to me the Blue states do FAR MORE than their share at tax time and the RED states benefit So you better hope the blue states aren't in decline or else red states will be in deep shite
Blue and Red are meaningless. Millions in MA, NY and Cali voted red. I bet They are the actual tax payers.
You better get on some of the republican Jew haters here
Hating Jews is the one thing both parties equally agree on.

Baltimore Chicago Detroit Camden New Jersey Boston New York Oakland St. Louis I can go on and on. They have been destroyed
They shall rise again as soon as the trump moron leaves our WH in 2020
They are in deep decline for the past 70 years thereā€™s no Republican in any of these districts city Council superintendent police chief mayor these are all deeply run by democrats for 70 years
Itā€™s getting worse
Seems to me the Blue states do FAR MORE than their share at tax time and the RED states benefit So you better hope the blue states aren't in decline or else red states will be in deep shite
Blue and Red are meaningless. Millions in MA, NY and Cali voted red. I bet They are the actual tax payers.
Check out the DEM leadership of Americas greatest companies FB AAPL GOOG AMAZ etc etc etc etc and your pos trump hates them all

For good reasons. I am not on FB. Apple is corrupt. As is Google. I disagree with Trump on Amazon. Great company.

Forum List

Back