Trump Lock him up, Lock him up, Pay for Play!! On Steroids.

Ivanka was doing a "charity" auction for coffee time with her. It was shut down after it was revealed businessmen were bidding to get access to her to give a message to her father. This is what will happen for the next 4 years, and the only defense will be...

"BUT CLINTON DID IT!!!"

Seriously, Clinton should be locked up for what she did, quit fucking using her as an excuse for Trump and his family to do the same. We need to clean up government, not keep doing the same thing and excusing it because of the previous generation doing it. For fuck's sake, I am so tired of hearing the same bull shit excuses.

We heard 8 years of Bush did it.

And some folks see not at all, don't they love.

You are the one who made the asinine response to try and act like there is no differences between the two parties or their leaders --- and by extension, "par for the course, ho hum."

That's stupid.

Merry christmas hon, spread the cheer.

You fool no one Fenton.
Look in the mirror and play your head games until it's too late.
You will not have the excuse "nobody told me" however.

Let me ask you a question. What's worse, someone that lies to your face, or someone that says they are against lying and then you find out they tell nothing but lies?

What's the difference? They are both lying to your face.

True but it feels worse to believe someone, and find out later what a liar they are. (I am not talking politicians. I figure they pretty much all lie regardless)

Forum List

Back