Lock and Load

mrclose

Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
Hi All

101st Airborne, 75th infantry 69 and 70 here.

All that I can say is: DUTY-HONOR-COUNTRY
"AND" .. We seem to have The Enemy in the Big House!

Thanks for allowing me to join!

Welcome to the forum, and the "enemy" is the commander-in-chief of our armed forces.

He is and will NEVER be Commander-In-Chief of ANY army that I know of!

Hi All

Welcome. It sounds like you need to attend an Obama reeducation camp. The authorities have been notified and are on their way to pick you up.

You Said--->Welcome. It sounds like you need to attend an Obama reeducation camp. The authorities have been notified and are on their way to pick you up.

I Say--->I will be More than happy to meet the Bastards at the door!

Thanks for the welcome and .. Screw FEMA!

I was in a Camp FEMA and it was run by NRVA!

BTW My Political post was moved and the first answer I received was by a Big Shot poster telling me to speak in English?

You Said--->Welcome. It sounds like you need to attend an Obama reeducation camp. The authorities have been notified and are on their way to pick you up.

I Say--->I will be More than happy to meet the Bastards at the door!

Next time, click the 'Quote' button to reply to posts. This will all be explained at the reeducation camp.

Welcome to our playground. Ours isn't as intense as yours is but never the less, there are fire fights from time to time. I'm a retired Navy guy and I want you to know I appreciate your service and the things you are doing for our country.

Big Black Dog
JEE-SUS I can't tell you How Much I respect you navy guys!

My Ass was pulled out of the marshes .. More than once buy a seal team when I thought all was lost!

God Bless .. ALL of our armed forces and .. YOU!

Hi All

welcome, and if you truly think the enemy is in the white house you should go and try to do some thing to remove him, make sure you let everybody know how and when you plan to do it so those that support what you put forth can cheer you on in your effort in fighting your enemy.

WHAT?

You an army guy?

Sounds like you don't like what I have to say and would like me to "expose myself"?

For your information .. I have joined a group of ex military called Oathkeepers and WE intend to Keep Our Country!

Never Give Up .. Never Surrender! For You Marines and Navy Seals: Hoorah!!

WHAT?

You an army guy?

Sounds like you don't like what I have to say and would like me to "expose myself"?

For your information .. I have joined a group of ex military called Oathkeepers and WE intend to Keep Our Country!

Never Give Up .. Never Surrender! For You Marines and Navy Seals: Hoorah!!

you joined that radical anti American group? when do you guys plan on pulling a timothy mcveigh? is he like the secret idol of the organization?

If you really believe you are fighting for your enemy in the white house, give up your pay check until you can get out. Once you are out, hopefully you can work for fox.

Oh and welcome!

Forum List

Back