Lock and Load

What do you think a "revolution" would entail?
Who do you think would start it? Did anyone here say?

Obama hasn't passed ANY gun laws, nor has he said he would. In fact, he's one of the most gun-friendly Presidents we've had in the last 50 years.
Liar. The obama administration has pushed time and again for stricter gun laws and a quick search produces hundreds of articles, and it was even a part of the libroid party platform at the convention calling for banning of semi auto weapons.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...iting-some-gun-use-in-wake-colorado-massacre/

NRA-ILA | Feinstein Democratic Party Get Head Start on Gun Ban Anniversary

007 said:
Course you knew that, but wanted to talk your liberal garbage anyway.
Irony.
Wrong... again.

Last edited:
Nothing more entertaining than a liberal putting talking their hyperbole.

I see nothing of anyone, conservative or lib, where they stated they WANT TO KILL THEIR FELLOW AMERICANS. My God... get a damn grip.
What do you think a "revolution" would entail?

Obama hasn't passed ANY gun laws, nor has he said he would.

In fact, he's one of the most gun-friendly Presidents we've had in the last 50 years.

Course you knew that, but wanted to talk your liberal garbage anyway.
Irony.

"What the OP DOES infer though is that once again people are afraid of obama and what comes with him..."

Now you read minds and "inference" is what you decide and apply to what someone else is thinking, at least according to you.

You're a bigger asshole than I first thought, Kreskin.

Smart folks. Unfortunately I am not legally allowed to own a weapon...another one of those illegal laws...but hey...when time comes who gives a shit about breaking a law when a revolution is happening.

The day be closer than anyone thinks.

Did you forget saying that?

It's not a wet dream, it's a fucking nightmare, but the alternative is to blindly follow the 'party line' right on down to the nice, new FEMA re-education camp. The desire of the Left to use the power of the State to force 'conservatives' to toe their line is illustrated clearly in the posts by Fake Malarkey and others in the 'vaccine' thread.

The bumper sticker is true, "You will take my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers."

FEMA reeducation camps?! OMG. Where are they located?

Liberally throughout these 10 regions, are you ready for martial law?

images

Did you know that Obama has appointed his governors for these 10 regions in the last couple months?

Executive Orders are SO much fun...

:lol: Do you also believe in chemtrails? Let me guess, you're a birther as well?

Actually its the government doing the murdering of US citizens

I think you should have the courage of your convictions. Not like the cowardly Eric Rudolph or Tim McVeigh; rather than kill innocent Americans you should prepare a declaration of independence, march off to the Capitol in The District, and on the steps thereof burn your birth certificate.

[With any luck you could become "The Man Without a Country", a real life and contemporary example of Edward Everett Hale's fictional character, Philip Nolan]

I don't see why not. I just know I can't buy a gun because I tried and was denied. I was given a first offenders act and my record was erased...but feds is who the gun checks go through and its obviously not cleared in their system...

Some day I might get a CC permit. But right now I carry a golf club in my car and some OC spray.

I carry a kinfe on me at times.

think about what you can do, not what you can't.

I don't see why not. I just know I can't buy a gun because I tried and was denied. I was given a first offenders act and my record was erased...but feds is who the gun checks go through and its obviously not cleared in their system...

They really do a good job of teaching the inmates how to use 'puters.

Wonder what this criminal did?

Actually its the government doing the murdering of US citizens

I think you should have the courage of your convictions. Not like the cowardly Eric Rudolph or Tim McVeigh; rather than kill innocent Americans you should prepare a declaration of independence, march off to the Capitol in The District, and on the steps thereof burn your birth certificate.

[With any luck you could become "The Man Without a Country", a real life and contemporary example of Edward Everett Hale's fictional character, Philip Nolan]

They didn't start the war the US government did. They were merely responding.Government had no problem shooting a child in the back at Ruby Ridge or murdering 17 kids at Waco...

The same old knuckle dragging mouth breathing respondents trying to discredit a good thread.

You get used to it after awhile.

I know been there done that. I just keep doing what I do, if things go to shit, I will be living a great life and laughing my ass off at the bitches.:badgrin:

What you do is say stupid as fuck things on an Internet forum ( likely several ) to the tune of FORTY TWO THOUSAND POSTS!

You don't have time to dig any foxholes or kidnap girls for breeding.

Forum List

Back