Lock and Load

Nothing more entertaining to me than "Conservative" wet dreams of killing fellow Americans...

Nothing more entertaining than a liberal putting talking their hyperbole.

I see nothing of anyone, conservative or lib, where they stated they WANT TO KILL THEIR FELLOW AMERICANS. My God... get a damn grip.
What do you think a "revolution" would entail?

What the OP DOES infer though is that once again people are afraid of obama and what comes with him... MORE gun laws and LESS stability. So it's a "get 'em while they're hot" sort of deal, so if the need should ever arise, you can protect yourself.
Obama hasn't passed ANY gun laws, nor has he said he would.

In fact, he's one of the most gun-friendly Presidents we've had in the last 50 years.

Course you knew that, but wanted to talk your liberal garbage anyway.
Irony.

Nothing more entertaining to me than "Conservative" wet dreams of killing fellow Americans...

I see nothing of anyone, conservative or lib, where they stated they WANT TO KILL THEIR FELLOW AMERICANS. My God... get a damn grip.

What the OP DOES infer though is that once again people are afraid of obama and what comes with him... MORE gun laws and LESS stability. So it's a "get 'em while they're hot" sort of deal, so if the need should ever arise, you can protect yourself.

You may eat to slow down a bit.

You too.

As a conservative who has a firearm, i don't have wet dreams of killing fellow Americans....unless they break into my house.

Are you expecting to take part in a "revolution"? If not, my post does not apply to you.

What do you think a "revolution" would entail?

Obama hasn't passed ANY gun laws, nor has he said he would.

In fact, he's one of the most gun-friendly Presidents we've had in the last 50 years.

Irony.

"What the OP DOES infer though is that once again people are afraid of obama and what comes with him..."

Now you read minds and "inference" is what you decide and apply to what someone else is thinking, at least according to you.

You're a bigger asshole than I first thought, Kreskin.

It's not a wet dream, it's a fucking nightmare, but the alternative is to blindly follow the 'party line' right on down to the nice, new FEMA re-education camp. The desire of the Left to use the power of the State to force 'conservatives' to toe their line is illustrated clearly in the posts by Fake Malarkey and others in the 'vaccine' thread.

The bumper sticker is true, "You will take my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers."

FEMA reeducation camps?! OMG. Where are they located?

Liberally throughout these 10 regions, are you ready for martial law?

images

Did you know that Obama has appointed his governors for these 10 regions in the last couple months?

Executive Orders are SO much fun...

Smart folks. Unfortunately I am not legally allowed to own a weapon...another one of those illegal laws...but hey...when time comes who gives a shit about breaking a law when a revolution is happening.

are you permitted to own a compound bow, crossbow, sword, bowie knife, club, mace, tomahawk, machete, etc?

It's not a wet dream, it's a fucking nightmare, but the alternative is to blindly follow the 'party line' right on down to the nice, new FEMA re-education camp. The desire of the Left to use the power of the State to force 'conservatives' to toe their line is illustrated clearly in the posts by Fake Malarkey and others in the 'vaccine' thread.

The bumper sticker is true, "You will take my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers."

FEMA reeducation camps?! OMG. Where are they located?

Liberally throughout these 10 regions, are you ready for martial law?

images

Did you know that Obama has appointed his governors for these 10 regions in the last couple months?

Executive Orders are SO much fun...

HOLY SHIT! Who is being sent to these camps? We gotta do something about this! TODAY!! What do you suggest?

I don't see why not. I just know I can't buy a gun because I tried and was denied. I was given a first offenders act and my record was erased...but feds is who the gun checks go through and its obviously not cleared in their system...

Forum List

Back