Local Woman Killed In Auto accident

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
New Charges Filed after Fatal Accident Sunday Morning

Lopez now faces the following charges: DUI manslaughter, vehicular homicide, no driver's license involving a death, leaving the scene involving a death. He is currently being held for immigration authorities at the bay county jail.

So another American dies at the hands of a drunken illegal, breaking all the laws of this land.

How fucking disgusting.

who lent/sold/etc him the car? another illegal?? whoever it was, should sue them to hell
no insurance I take it

Lopez now faces the following charges: DUI manslaughter, vehicular homicide, no driver's license involving a death, leaving the scene involving a death. He is currently being held for immigration authorities at the bay county jail.

So another American dies at the hands of a drunken illegal, breaking all the laws of this land.

How fucking disgusting.
I wonder if she was a "I'm with her Voter"? If so, then nothing to see here.

How fucking disgusting.
Wtf does that even mean?

How fucking disgusting.
Wtf does that even mean?
Do you know what "elections have consequences" mean? If she voted for Hitlery, she probably was an Obama voter twice.. When you are democrat, then you deserve all the misery that the Democrats have FORCED upon her, including allowing illegal aliens to come in.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

How fucking disgusting.
Wtf does that even mean?
Do you know what "elections have consequences" mean? If she voted for Hitlery, she probably was an Obama voter twice.. When you are democrat, then you deserve all the misery that the Democrats have FORCED upon her, including allowing illegal aliens to come in.

View attachment 181512
I don’t think about how she voted but rather how she died so why don’t you stick your head up your ass instead of replaying that worn out old picture?

How fucking disgusting.
Wtf does that even mean?

View attachment 181512
I don’t think about how she voted but rather how she died so why don’t you stick your head up your ass instead of replaying that worn out old picture?
Just like those that live in San Fransicko..When you vote for the people who allow others to shit upon your sidewalks, and do nothing, it is the same for any voter of the bitch candidate then get killed because the past admin(that she was part of) did nothing to stop those people from illegally being here. Maybe you are next, better check your mirrors, son.

Obama_mirror.jpg

How fucking disgusting.
Wtf does that even mean?

View attachment 181512
Maybe if we put a ban on illegal aliens being in this county and a 10 year waiting period for people like this to be vetted, then shit like this wont happen? Libtards say this about guns, why not illegals.... Oh yeah, cant stop the future Democrat voters from coming here, right?

Forum List

Back