Local Pennsylvania bridal shop harassed and threatened by LGBT activist after turning away same sex

Something that has gone unmentioned throughout this entire discussion is the fact of Trump supporters being denied service at restaurants and businesses. I did a Google search and got a number of hits on four or five prominent cases. I was wondering if any of those criticizing the bridal shop owner had anything to say about this.
I'll tell you something else that has been little mentioned here and skipped over when it was: "Gay" is a certain set of adopted sexual behaviors. The premise the courts have been operating on however, is that (falsely) it is a innate inborn trait. This is pivotal. Because whether or not the behaviors have become habitual, like heroin addiction etc., they are still behaviors. There are no laws I can think of that force a religion to condone, participate in or enable behaviors "as normal" that directly defy key edicts of their faith (see Jude 1 & Romans 1 of the New Testament of Jesus Christ).

#536 is arrogant with the use of protection racket cults such as xianity, as if it by default escapes critique unscathed while its rival, Islam, receives attack training by the Florida police. The U.S. Constitution is a deceptive piece of work when it projects the pathology onto non-believers that are not afraid not to believe. The female xian was actually more indignant than the customers for her pathology being exposed, post genocide of the Indigene, whose religion was not xianity.

WHich bible?
My, aren't you the coy one!
I'm asking a serious question....you DO know that there are several versions out there, right?

If you're referring to differences such as the King James Bible and the New International version, these are only differences in wording but the message is the same from Bible to Bible. Unless you're referring to versions that actually convey a different message or give different specifics such as "Jesus wept" as opposed to "Jesus said 'Fuck!'" that I don't know about.
Not at all...there are many differences...some to the point that some christian sects will accept only one compared to the others.......but ultimately, they are ALL translations upon translations upon translations.
Which one do you accept as the Word of God?
No word of a god at all...just ancient men....who were reaching for explanations for why the world (the small part they knew) was the way it was...with a LOT of plagarism from even older civilizations.

My, aren't you the coy one!
I'm asking a serious question....you DO know that there are several versions out there, right?

If you're referring to differences such as the King James Bible and the New International version, these are only differences in wording but the message is the same from Bible to Bible. Unless you're referring to versions that actually convey a different message or give different specifics such as "Jesus wept" as opposed to "Jesus said 'Fuck!'" that I don't know about.
Not at all...there are many differences...some to the point that some christian sects will accept only one compared to the others.......but ultimately, they are ALL translations upon translations upon translations.
No word of a god at all...just ancient men....who were reaching for explanations for why the world (the small part they knew) was the way it was...with a LOT of plagarism from even older civilizations.
So your previous post about which bible is true was just something to muddy the water, huh. I knew that. Like I said earlier, I know what you're going to post next before you do.

So your previous post about which bible is true was just something to muddy the water, huh. I knew that. Like I said earlier, I know what you're going to post next before you do.
I didn't ask which bible was true...I asked which bible YOU think is true. You might want to go back and re-read. Comprehension is key.

I didn't ask which bible was true...I asked which bible YOU think is true. You might want to go back and re-read. Comprehension is key.
Oh yeah, you're way too smart for me. You still think different versions actually change the meaning of Scripture?

Oh yeah, you're way too smart for me. You still think different versions actually change the meaning of Scripture?
You think it doesn't? You think that different words and different translations don't change meaning? That's precious. It really is. :71:

Something that has gone unmentioned throughout this entire discussion is the fact of Trump supporters being denied service at restaurants and businesses. I did a Google search and got a number of hits on four or five prominent cases. I was wondering if any of those criticizing the bridal shop owner had anything to say about this.
And the police also being refused service.

You think it doesn't? You think that different words and different translations don't change meaning? That's precious. It really is. :71:
No, the different versions actually don't change the meaning of Scripture, they enhance or give clarity. Why don't you give us an example since you're such a bible scholar. Go ahead, Mr. Bible scholar.

No, the different versions actually don't change the meaning of Scripture, they enhance or give clarity. Why don't you give us an example since you're such a bible scholar. Go ahead, Mr. Bible scholar.
What one needs to consider is that the original Bible text was written in Hebrew and Greek for the most part. SO, a biblical scholar will investigate what the originally text said. And the reality is that the Dead Sea Scrolls confirm that the Hebrew and Greek of today are consistent with what has been discovered that is 2000 years old. And the Christian knows that Jesus the Messiah agreed and fulfilled Old Testament Canon --- which is sometimes referred to as the TEMPLE CANON. Jesus would have read from this at at 12 in the Temple at Jerusalem (people often don't realize this simple fact). SO, since a Christian believes Jesus to be the Messiah, HE in fact was giving full credence to the OLD TESTAMENT. And then He taught HIS disciples and influenced them through enlightenment of the HOLY SPIRIT (the Comforter) whom Jesus the Messiah sent at Pentecost to baptise all the believers and remind them of what Jesus spoke about regarding HIS ministry ---- bringing us the NEW TESTAMENT (which in fact --- agrees in principle with the Old Testament).

######
What one needs to consider is that the original Bible text was written in Hebrew and Greek for the most part. SO, a biblical scholar will investigate how the text originally read. And the reality is that the Dead Sea Scrolls confirm that the Hebrew and Greek of today are consistent with what has been discovered that is 2000 years old. And the Christian knows that Jesus the Messiah agreed and fulfilled Old Testament Canon --- which is sometimes referred to as the TEMPLE CANON. Jesus would have read from this at at 12 in the Temple at Jerusalem (people often don't realize this simple fact). SO, since a Christian believes Jesus to be the Messiah, HE in fact was giving full credence to the OLD TESTAMENT. And then He taught HIS disciples and influenced them through enlightenment of the HOLY SPIRIT (the Comforter) whom Jesus the Messiah sent at Pentecost to baptise all the believers and remind them of what Jesus spoke about regarding HIS ministry ---- bringing us the NEW TESTAMENT (which in fact --- agrees in principle with the Old Testament).

Jesus was privately homosexual, and is the link to the xian female who must either forego ecstatic melancholy or live her life thinking of herself as a male homosexual. Ordering a dress or a cake has the same influence that causes the indignance and refusal. The judge was biased towards the female's religion, which is the homosexual link to its pathology.

The main thing is that we need to government telling us who to play with on the playground.

'From the statistical nebula, from the molar entirety of men-women loves, there emerge the two accursed and guilty series that bear witness to the same castration with two nonsuperimposable sides, the Sodom series and the Gomorrah series, each one excluding the other.

This is not all, however, since the vegetal theme -- the innocence of flowers -- brings us yet another message and another code: everyone is bisexual, everyone has two sexes, but partitioned, noncommunicating; the man is merely the one in whom the lake part, and the woman the one in whom the female part, dominates statistically. So that at the level of elementary combinations,. at least two men and two women must be made to intervene to constitute the multiplicity in which transverse communications are established -- connections of partial objects and flows: the male part of a man can communicate with a female part of a woman, but also with the male part of a woman, or the female part of another man, or yet again with the male part of the other man, etc. Here all guilt ceases, for it cannot cling to such flowers as these. In contrast to the alternative of the "either/or" exclusions, there is the "either....or....or" of the combinations
and permutations where the differences amount to the same without ceasing to be differences.

We are statistically or molarly heterosexual, but personally homosexual, without knowing it or being aware of it, and finally we are transsexual in an elemental, molecular sense.

That is why Proust, the first to deny all oedipalizing interpretations of his own interpretations, contrasts two kinds of homosexuality, or rather two regions only one of which is Oedipal, exclusive, and depressive, the other being anoedipal schizoid, included, and inclusive: "For some, doubtless those (whose childhoods were timid [italics]) the material kind of pleasure they take does no matter, so long as they can (relate it to a male countenance [it.])

While others, whose sensuality is doubtless more violent, give their material pleasure certain imperious localizations. The second group would shock most people by their avowals. They live perhaps less under Saturn's satellite, for in their case women are not entirely excluded....But those in the second group seek out women who prefer women, women who suggest young men....indeed, they can take, with such women, the same pleasure as with a man....For in their relations with women, , they play -- for the woman who prefers women -- the role of another woman, and at the same time a woman offers them approximately what they find in a man'
(Anti-Oedipus, pp. 69-70)

I'm sorry to hear that you still don't understand PA laws. If a kosher deli doesn't normally sell BLTs on their menu....PA laws do not require them to sell you one if you want one. Just like you can't complain that a furniture store won't sell you a BLT.

You really need to read a PA law sometime.....your examples are amusing, but they are certainly showing clearly that you have no idea what PA laws are for.
Yet a Christian baker can be forced to sell something he doesn't normally sell. But not a Jewish deli owner. Sounds like those PA laws could use some updating.
They are making a baker of wedding cakes bake for all customers regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation
So is the deli owner who makes sandwiches for everyone. But because of her religion, not the kind certain customers want.
If you are a kosher deli, you serve kosher food

But you are not allowed to dent service because of race, religion or sexuality
My religion allows me to eat BLT's.
So

Forum List

Back