Local government has no right to regulate what is sold on public school grounds

Local government has no right to regulate what is sold on the public school grounds o

• True

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • False

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Oh, there you are. I'm still waiting here >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/6479310-post83.html

Yeah, he runs and hides a lot.

Yes, every time I come back to this forum I realize why I quit posting for months at a time. Every time a corner a liberal they leave. I've never seen such intellectual dishonesty. If I am wrong I get excited because, well, I learned something. They are so ideologically and emotionally brainwashed that they fail to see things from the point of view of another. I thought liberalism meant an open mind and acceptance of diversity of opinion. That is, until they find out there is another opinion.

Since schools are controlled by local governments, wouldn't they have the authority to control what's sold on their grounds? Am I missing something here?

Since schools are controlled by local governments, wouldn't they have the authority to control what's sold on their grounds? Am I missing something here?

That's it exactly. Local governments run their schools.

Regards from Rosie

Oh, there you are. I'm still waiting here >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/6479310-post83.html

Yes, every time I come back to this forum I realize why I quit posting for months at a time. Every time a corner a liberal they leave. I've never seen such intellectual dishonesty. If I am wrong I get excited because, well, I learned something. They are so ideologically and emotionally brainwashed that they fail to see things from the point of view of another. I thought liberalism meant an open mind and acceptance of diversity of opinion. That is, until they find out there is another opinion.

Or they just get tired of having to answer the same argument you keep making after it's been debunked the first ten times.

The Right shows the ability to cling to ideas that just provably wrong.. like creationism or supply side economics. But they just can't let go of them.

I think he's responding to "conservatives" who are upset that schools are telling big corporations they can't sell processed sugar disguised as food to kids.

Off topic but I'll leave it. mc5

Here is another result of 'right to work' anti worker rights laws.

"The map above shows the top 10 healthiest states in gold color....Vermont, once again, ranked as the number one healthiest state in America, followed by Hawaii, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Minnesota.

Among the least healthiest were Alabama, South Carolina, West Virginia, Arkansas, Louisiana, and at the bottom of the list, Mississippi.

The report cites successes in preventable hospitalizations, occupational fatalities, air pollution, infectious disease, premature death, cardiovascular deaths, cancer deaths, high school graduation, and violent crime.

Among troubling challenges were children in poverty, lack of health insurance, immunization coverage, and low birth weight."
New Report on America's Health Rankings Indicates Progress But Troubling Challenges | HelpingYouCare®

http://cdnfiles.americashealthrankings.org/SiteFiles/Reports/Americas-Health-Rankings-2012-v1.pdf

While republicans argue over keeping tax rates low for the wealthy, while they cheer right to work laws, and something like 25% of them talk secession from the union that pays lots of their bills, we read of healthcare in America and we see where it is at its worst. To claim republicans in America today are crazy is an understatement for not only do they vote against themselves but they vote against their children and against their health concerns. Sorta unreal don't you think. How is it the red states are so poor you wonder. No need to wonder. http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...right-wing-now-totally-crazy-post6487709.html

Last edited:

Or they just get tired of having to answer the same argument you keep making after it's been debunked the first ten times.

The Right shows the ability to cling to ideas that just provably wrong.. like creationism or supply side economics. But they just can't let go of them.

Or Libs are weary of BS opinions with flimsy or no citations to back anything up. Opinions are like assholes but it seems Cons have at least two of each.

Regards from Rosie

Or Libs are weary of BS opinions with flimsy or no citations to back anything up. Opinions are like assholes but it seems Cons have at least two of each.

Regards from Rosie

lol, as you post your oponion. so how many assholes do you have?

Regards from Rosie

lol, as you post your oponion. so how many assholes do you have?

One less than you. I know the difference between a direct observation and a pulled out of one of many asshole opinion. Hope that you too do now...since your comment was a direct observation rather than an opinion, as well.

It is so damn hard to get RWers to think. <–----- opinion

Regards from Rosie

I think PoohPoo thinks the jurisdiction of a government is a matter of opinion.

Off topic but I'll leave it. mc5

Here is another result of 'right to work' anti worker rights laws.

"The map above shows the top 10 healthiest states in gold color....Vermont, once again, ranked as the number one healthiest state in America, followed by Hawaii, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Minnesota.

Among the least healthiest were Alabama, South Carolina, West Virginia, Arkansas, Louisiana, and at the bottom of the list, Mississippi.

The report cites successes in preventable hospitalizations, occupational fatalities, air pollution, infectious disease, premature death, cardiovascular deaths, cancer deaths, high school graduation, and violent crime.

Among troubling challenges were children in poverty, lack of health insurance, immunization coverage, and low birth weight."
New Report on America's Health Rankings Indicates Progress But Troubling Challenges | HelpingYouCare®

http://cdnfiles.americashealthrankings.org/SiteFiles/Reports/Americas-Health-Rankings-2012-v1.pdf

While republicans argue over keeping tax rates low for the wealthy, while they cheer right to work laws, and something like 25% of them talk secession from the union that pays lots of their bills, we read of healthcare in America and we see where it is at its worst. To claim republicans in America today are crazy is an understatement for not only do they vote against themselves but they vote against their children and against their health concerns. Sorta unreal don't you think. How is it the red states are so poor you wonder. No need to wonder. http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...right-wing-now-totally-crazy-post6487709.html

Troll much?

Forum List

Back