Local Dems have words of their own for Coulter

Name a lib who wuld look as good as Ann is those outfits?

Of course the outfits would have to be 3 times bigger since most of the female libs I see on TV model the Hindenburg line of clothes

red states rule said:
Name a lib who wuld look as good as Ann is those outfits?

Of course the outfits would have to be 3 times bigger since most of the female libs I see on TV model the Hindenburg line of clothes

Okay, somebody call Bill and let's get the definitive, final Dem-o-crap verdict on Ann.

pegwinn said:
Her Slutty little outfits?
Ann_Coulter_on_Luce_calendar.jpg

Heh,
smilies-13149.png

I guess the left's problem with the strong feminine looks of Ms. Coulter is the women they are used to.....Janene Garofelo, Nancy Pelosi, Babs Streisand, Sheila Jackson Lee, Cynthia McKinney and of course Queen Hillary with the tree trunk legs, I wouldn't want to see her wearing one of Ann's dresses with Bill's eyes. Ad the fact that Ann is extremely well educated, possesses and uses perfectly sarcastic wit, enjoys shooting guns and keeps her blond hair very long and enjoys it. The worst thing about Ann to most leftist though is that she obviously loves being a real woman, they hate a woman that doesn't secretly want to be a man.

sitarro said:
I guess the left's problem with the strong feminine looks of Ms. Coulter is the women they are used to.....Janene Garofelo, Nancy Pelosi, Babs Streisand, Sheila Jackson Lee, Cynthia McKinney and of course Queen Hillary with the tree trunk legs, I wouldn't want to see her wearing one of Ann's dresses with Bill's eyes. Ad the fact that Ann is extremely well educated, possesses and uses perfectly sarcastic wit, enjoys shooting guns and keeps her blond hair very long and enjoys it. The worst thing about Ann to most leftist though is that she obviously loves being a real woman, they hate a woman that doesn't secretly want to be a man.

Looking at your list of outspoken female libs - overall I have seen better heads on a keg of beer

sitarro said:
I guess the left's problem with the strong feminine looks of Ms. Coulter is the women they are used to.....Janene Garofelo, Nancy Pelosi, Babs Streisand, Sheila Jackson Lee, Cynthia McKinney and of course Queen Hillary with the tree trunk legs...

Some guys just go for chicks that happen to bay at the moon....:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Looking at your list of outspoken female libs - overall I have seen better heads on a keg of beer
Considering some of the things they say... their heads are probably filled with the the same....

Dr Grump said:
Ann is a man! The Adam's apple gives it away...being dumb as a tree stump doesn't help either...

She's at least 3-4 times as smart as you.

Dr Grump said:
Ann is a man! The Adam's apple gives it away...being dumb as a tree stump doesn't help either...

I would love to see what you consider an intelligent, good looking woman.

acludem said:
I don't respond to Ann Coulter because she just writes inflammatory bullshit to sell books. The best thing liberals can do is ignore this stupid bitch. Don't give her any free publicity, don't dignify her garbage (and I don't have to read this particular version of her garbage, I've read others) with a response, and don't let her get under your skin. Let her go on Fox News and have Shawn Hannity drool all over her in her slutty little outfits. This will be my last post having anything to do with Ann Coulter unless I respond in this thread.

acludem

She's brilliant, and has you anti american commie libs nailed to the wall. The left puts forward "victims" to espouse their b.s. talking points and then says "you can't criticize victims". That's her point with "The Jersey Girls". She's totally right. Her occasional over the top comment, is no worse than Bush being called hitler on a daily basis.

rtwngAvngr said:
She's brilliant, and has you anti american commie libs nailed to the wall. The left puts forward "victims" to espouse their b.s. talking points and then says "you can't criticize victims". That's her point with "The Jersey Girls". She's totally right. Her occasional over the top comment, is no worse than Bush being called hitler on a daily basis.

OTT comments are fine. Sloppy research and outright lies aren't.

Dr Grump said:
RWA

Which makes her what, 6-8 times smarter than you??

Go buy some more chinese stock that uses child labor, you abomination of a human being.

Dr Grump said:
Go give some MORE time to helping out at your local soup kitchen you wonderful example of humanity...:rotflmao:

Go eat rabbit raisins!:teeth:

KarlMarx said:
Some guys just go for chicks that happen to bay at the moon....:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Considering some of the things they say... their heads are probably filled with the the same....

Or use every fire hydrant that they walk past

New Topics

Forum List

Back