Local car dealer in Colorado (Phil Long) pulls their Von Miller ads

Good. Take away their paychecks, they might think twice about turning a ball game into a polticial statement.

Good. Take away their paychecks, they might think twice about turning a ball game into a polticial statement.

it would be fun if no one attended or watched any games this weekend.

I think some people need to be reminded why they get paid millions of dollars to play a child's game.

Just compare Von Miller to JJ Watt. I hope everybody tunes in for the National Anthem, then turns their TVs OFF. I suspect the NFL will start keeping players in their locker rooms or else start blacking out the Anthem ceremony. This entire controversy will be gone by the end of the season, if anyone is still watching.

If players start losing their endorsements, they might understand how stupid they are being by taunting their money supply.

This protest has already run its course. The NFL should be looking for a graceful way out.

I'll participate in the NFL boycott.

I prefer college football anyways. They're fucking morons, but at least they are 18-21 year old morons.

I'm not sure what the justification is for being a millionaire moron in your 30s.

it would be fun if no one attended or watched any games this weekend.

I think some people need to be reminded why they get paid millions of dollars to play a child's game.

I read a couple stories today about some of the games with half empty stadiums. In one instance ticket scalpers were giving away tickets for $14.

The NFL sucks now anyway. I hope it gets replaced by Arena football. It was better anyway.

Forum List

Back