Lobster Tails - Any ideas?

Oct 8, 2009
So, I have lobster tails as an appetizer for Christmas Day. Any cool ideas how I should serve them? Lobster is one of my very favorite things and I want to do them justice. But how?

The way to prepare them that brings me the most satisfaction, is simply to broil them with a brush of butter on top and then serve with drawn butter. :) Bon appetit..;0

So, I have lobster tails as an appetizer for Christmas Day. Any cool ideas how I should serve them? Lobster is one of my very favorite things and I want to do them justice. But how?

They sell them in England or did ya have them shipped?

Either way, I envy you.... I loe lobster, especially a good lobster bisque :eusa_drool:

Could you post your GPS location and tell us about what time we should arrive for dinner on Christmas?

They sell them in England or did ya have them shipped?

Either way, I envy you.... I loe lobster, especially a good lobster bisque :eusa_drool:

I have a shitload of patients who are lobstermen, so I usually get them for free.

We eat so many during the summer that we grow tired of them.

Cutting under the meat to separate it from the tail makes it easier for your guests to pull the meat out.
I recommend a chardonnay butter sauce

KBTX - Recipes

I could tell you how I know these things, but we have one of those pesky electronic policy thingys ;)

You got frozen lobster?

What's the point of that? You may as well use them for bait.

Lobster has to be fresh and alive when you cook it.

First of all, they have to be fresh Maine lobsters.

Otherwise, you might as well throw them in the garbage.

That would be ideal. However I will never refuse one from the warmer waters of Australia, if that is my only choice...lol

Forum List

Back