LoBiando Doesn't KNOW The Constitution...

And what if the Representative you like is DISLIKED by a majority? And what if the Representative you want to fire is LIKED by the majority?

Hiring/Firing is a simplistic description by a simplistic poster. It's quite more complex than that.

No it's not complex, but I can see how a simpleton like you would think it was. I used simplistic descriptions as not to confuse the likes of you, but apparently it wasn't simplistic enough. Fact is the people are the ones that ultimately decides who gets elected and who doesn't and there is legal procedures where state reps can be impeached or recalled.

And should be without delay.

Based on what charges or reasons?

How ironic.

You're criticizing a congressman for not knowing the Constitution without understanding it yourself.

Our representatives are not "our employees." They're citizens we've chosen to act in our names. We trust them to act autonomously. It's not a master and servant relationship.

Are we paying them to represent us? Why, yes, I believe we are. So they ARE our employees. And maybe YOU trust them to act autonomously. Intelligent people watch them like hawks and expect them to do as their constituents tell them.

The employment relationship includes the right to command the employee and to terminate the relationship. An elected official is answerable to no one and can't be fired. He, therefore, is not an employee.

*YOU* are Delusional.

Imagine that? A Congresscritter that is SWORN to uphold it...Defend it...Is called out upon it...and by...[DrumRoll]...A TEA PARTY MEMBER

Folks? It IS our Duty to grill these people. THEY are our employees...seems that some don't KNOW their JOB.

Go get them. Call them OUT.

How ironic.

You're criticizing a congressman for not knowing the Constitution without understanding it yourself.

Our representatives are not "our employees." They're citizens we've chosen to act in our names. We trust them to act autonomously. It's not a master and servant relationship.

Are we paying them to represent us? Why, yes, I believe we are. So they ARE our employees. And maybe YOU trust them to act autonomously. Intelligent people watch them like hawks and expect them to do as their constituents tell them.

This is what JOEY needs to understand and be re-educated upon. He thinks politicians can do whatever they want and won't be held accountable.

How ironic.

Oh, I understand it very well sport.

I only have it POSTED for all to Refer to as a reference on my site:

Pretty Much the History of the Founding. So Son? Before you devlop a further taste for Shoe leather?

DO some fuckin research about WHOM you're speaking.

I think I've done all the research necessary. From what I've seen, you're nothing but a "copy and paste commando." You point to source documents without understanding them, then make bizarre claims and jump to startling conclusions.

Our representatives are not our employees and they don't have to be able to recite chapter and verse to do what we want them to do. You won't find that in old parchment, so don't try; at least not in text you can copy and paste. You have to understand the documents and their context.

Better get started.

You should apply to the MODS for a Name Change to Joe Dirt...(Yeah you're just as stupid as that character).

where did you get your expertise in the constitution?

Seems to me that this critter FAILED in Demonstrated knowledge of that which HE and Hundreds of others that sought employment swore they'd DEFEND.

This instance scores a Goosegg for that poor Congresscritter.

HOW can one defend what they don't know?

You're barking UP the wrong tree.

As a citizen? I demand that these people take a TEST before they are qualified to RUN for office.

Are you NOT tested to drive upon Public Roadways?

Driving on the Public roadways is not something the affects the entire US population. These politicians make decisions that reach at least everyone on the state level if not the entire country so I believe they should be held to a higher standard. If you can't explain the document that you are sworn to uphold, you should not be in the position to attempt to uphold it.

And in particuliar when they think the LAW they write doesn't apply to themselves.

How ironic.

YES they are. You stretch this far often?

LOL!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The T again.

Thanks. Joey Dirt thinks Politicians are Above the LAWS they write, therefore they cannot be FIRED for their actions against the People AND the LAW, especially the Constitution.

The employment relationship includes the right to command the employee and to terminate the relationship. An elected official is answerable to no one and can't be fired. He, therefore, is not an employee.

*YOU* are Delusional.

How so?

I think I've done all the research necessary. From what I've seen, you're nothing but a "copy and paste commando." You point to source documents without understanding them, then make bizarre claims and jump to startling conclusions.

Our representatives are not our employees and they don't have to be able to recite chapter and verse to do what we want them to do. You won't find that in old parchment, so don't try; at least not in text you can copy and paste. You have to understand the documents and their context.

Better get started.

You should apply to the MODS for a Name Change to Joe Dirt...(Yeah you're just as stupid as that character).

In what way?

YES they are. You stretch this far often?

LOL!

Thanks. Joey Dirt thinks Politicians are Above the LAWS they write, therefore they cannot be FIRED for their actions against the People AND the LAW, especially the Constitution.

That doesn't make any sense. What are you trying to say?

LOL!

That doesn't make any sense. What are you trying to say?

You notice how he can't even tell us what charges or reasons there are to get rid of Representives he wants use to get rid of? :lol::lol::lol:

Better get started.

In what way?

Employee - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

And this is how one fires an elected official:

Impeachment - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

And that's completely aside from voting his ass out next time he comes up for re-election.

Stunning that you "researched" the subject, and missed something as basic as what the words actually mean. :confused:

In what way?

And that's completely aside from voting his ass out next time he comes up for re-election.

Stunning that you "researched" the subject, and missed something as basic as what the words actually mean. :confused:

Maybe YOU can answer...Tommy seems to be passed out under the table...what would you impeach the Representatives in question over?

In what way?

Stunning that you "researched" the subject, and missed something as basic as what the words actually mean.

Utter nonsense. You've completely misunderstood the issue at hand.

Your employee definition applies to statutory or common law employees not elected officials. Impeachment applies to elected officials not employees.

And what if the Representative you like is DISLIKED by a majority? And what if the Representative you want to fire is LIKED by the majority?

Hiring/Firing is a simplistic description by a simplistic poster. It's quite more complex than that.

No it's not complex, but I can see how a simpleton like you would think it was. I used simplistic descriptions as not to confuse the likes of you, but apparently it wasn't simplistic enough. Fact is the people are the ones that ultimately decides who gets elected and who doesn't and there is legal procedures where state reps can be impeached or recalled.

Of course there are...but in order to be IMPEACHED, one must commit a crime. ( You not liking them does not constitute a crime...sorry)

In order to be RECALLED, it too requires a MAJORITY of voters to vote yes. (You not liking them does not constitute a majority...sorry)
:lol::lol::lol:

Hey stupid, I'm speaking in general terms, those who hold public office can in fact be impeached and/or recalled. Stop trying to make this a personal issue, it only makes yourself look even more foolish.

In what way?

Maybe YOU can answer...Tommy seems to be passed out under the table...what would you impeach the Representatives in question over?

Why concentrate on the impeachment process? In most of the recall states, specific grounds are not required, and the recall of a state official is by an election. In other words the grounds can be as simple as incompetence or malfeasance.

Of course there are...but in order to be IMPEACHED, one must commit a crime. ( You not liking them does not constitute a crime...sorry)

In order to be RECALLED, it too requires a MAJORITY of voters to vote yes. (You not liking them does not constitute a majority...sorry)

Hey stupid, I'm speaking in general terms, those who hold public office can in fact be impeached and/or recalled. Stop trying to make this a personal issue, it only makes yourself look even more foolish.

I'm sorry but you have taken that position of Stupidest Poster. Now...explain to us again about how getting rid of a Congressman is like "firing" someone (which is a very personal one on one issue, btw)

Why concentrate on the impeachment process? In most of the recall states, specific grounds are not required, and the recall of a state official is by an election. In other words the grounds can be as simple as incompetence or malfeasance.

OK, NAME the incompetence or malfeasance that all these Congressmen are recall-worthy of.

(BTW...could you point out in the Constitution the part where it allows for the Recall of U.S. representatives?)

I'm sorry but you have taken that position of Stupidest Poster. Now...explain to us again about how getting rid of a Congressman is like "firing" someone (which is a very personal one on one issue, btw)

Now you want to argue over semantics? Get a life!

OK, NAME the incompetence or malfeasance that all these Congressmen are recall-worthy of.

(BTW...could you point out in the Constitution the part where it allows for the Recall of U.S. representatives?)

Again you're attempting to make this a personal issue. I'm simply stating for the record that state representatives can be impeached and/or recalled. The recall process is not in the US Constitution but rather in the respective States' Constitutions. I gave you two reasons that can be used in a recall, incompetence and malfeaseance. Shall I define the two words for you? Because you're asking to name the incompetence and or malfeasance of congressmen when in fact the two words are self explanatory. Oh by the way, I haven't called for anyone to be impeached or recalled.

Forum List

Back