LoBiando Doesn't KNOW The Constitution...

ah...see, that's the thing... they only apply the desire for knowledge to the people they disagree with.
'
otherwise, they'd be laughing their butts off at sarah 'i love the pro-america parts of the country' palin.

Well Mr. LoBiando is a Republican, but a low fish in the sea. Boehner is one of the top Republicans in this country and he doesn't know the Constitution opening. I may not be able to cite from both documents word from word, but I know the difference at least.

It's comments like Sarah Palin's that you mention as well that create a divide. I remember reading something about forming a more perfect union, not trying to call people who do not agree with your side Anti-America.

s'okay...did you see our friend t go into melt down when i mentioned her? :lol:

ah...see, that's the thing... they only apply the desire for knowledge to the people they disagree with.
'
otherwise, they'd be laughing their butts off at sarah 'i love the pro-america parts of the country' palin.

Here we GO with the "Palin" shit. NO ONE is here talkin about Palin except YOU.

You are more disingenuous than I ever imagined...and you FAIL to derail the thread.

Try elsewhere. NOwhere was she mentioned until NOW. Get lost Jillian. You are an idiot.

don't like your double standard pointed out, huh?

:thup:

well,, I guess when Mrs. Palin is sworn in as a Congresswoman or a Senator, we shall expect that she know article one section one.. satisfied counselor?

oh come on people,, they sign legislation and have no idea what they sign,, jeezus,, you expect them to know article one section one??? hell,, and Guam is gonna tip over too,, did you know that?? :lol::lol::lol:

there are idiots leading this country.. "we don't worry about the constitution".. well,, that's apparent innit?

These people wouldn't know real responsibility if it smacked them directly in the face, and by their deflections, their very answers speaks volumes to the fact that they don't care nor prize their own Liberty that is being taken, swindled from them.

oh come on people,, they sign legislation and have no idea what they sign,, jeezus,, you expect them to know article one section one??? hell,, and Guam is gonna tip over too,, did you know that?? :lol::lol::lol:

there are idiots leading this country.. "we don't worry about the constitution".. well,, that's apparent innit?

These people wouldn't know real responsibility if it smacked them directly in the face, and by their deflections, their very answers speaks volumes to the fact that they don't care nor prize their own Liberty that is being taken, swindled from them.

well,, "strive for excellence" isn't something that Jilly expects of her "leaders" she forgives them their stupidity..

Last edited:

well,, "strive for excellency" isn't something that Jilly expects of her "leaders" she forgives them their stupidity..

Point and reference noted, and so damned true. Unfortunately I cannot give you REP for this...damnit... ;)

'

You are more disingenuous than I ever imagined...and you FAIL to derail the thread.

Try elsewhere. NOwhere was she mentioned until NOW. Get lost Jillian. You are an idiot.

Does Palin hold an office right now? NO.

Your logic FAILS Jillian. Rhetoric that fails miserably.

And that all you ever have on this board...Bullshit rhetoric.

no. my logic doesn't fail. nor do i engage in empty rhetoric like your rant about 'congress critters'.

but i think you have a lot of nerve demanding one standard from certain people, then cheerleading for someone who wouldn't know the constitution if it bit her on the butt.

my fave is you people giving her a pass because she doesn't hold office "right now". (and then in the same breath, talk about her running for office).

no. my logic doesn't fail. nor do i engage in empty rhetoric like your rant about 'congress critters'.

but i think you have a lot of nerve demanding one standard from certain people, then cheerleading for someone who wouldn't know the constitution if it bit her on the butt.

my fave is you people giving her a pass because she doesn't hold office "right now". (and then in the same breath, talk about her running for office).

PALIN doesn't Hold Office and SHE speaks to what I am talking about. She demonstrates aptly by her participation that she KNOWS the Constitution unlke YOU.

So Spare me...SPARE US on the Board.:eusa_hand:

It's high time SOMEONE on this board told you to SHUT UP. YOU don't know what you are talking about and that YOU demnstrate what a fucking partisan HACK that YOU truly are Jillian...

And YOU may quote me. Some of us hold our REPS to a high standard. YOU Love the DREGS, and the Riff Raff that will take YOUR liberty from you in a blink of an eye.

YOU support enemies of liberty...and that is ALL there is to say of you from my observations.

*I* don't hold anyone in regard that cannot answer simple questions of that which they are expected to know especially politician HACKS. "Supposedly from "MY SIDE".

Take a fuckin HIKE.

Imagine that? A Congresscritter that is SWORN to uphold it...Defend it...Is called out upon it...and by...[DrumRoll]...A TEA PARTY MEMBER

Folks? It IS our Duty to grill these people. THEY are our employees...seems that some don't KNOW their JOB.

Go get them. Call them OUT.

How ironic.

You're criticizing a congressman for not knowing the Constitution without understanding it yourself.

Our representatives are not "our employees." They're citizens we've chosen to act in our names. We trust them to act autonomously. It's not a master and servant relationship.

Imagine that? A Congresscritter that is SWORN to uphold it...Defend it...Is called out upon it...and by...[DrumRoll]...A TEA PARTY MEMBER

Folks? It IS our Duty to grill these people. THEY are our employees...seems that some don't KNOW their JOB.

Go get them. Call them OUT.

How ironic.

You're criticizing a congressman for not knowing the Constitution without understanding it yourself.

Our representatives are not "our employees." They're citizens we've chosen to act in our names. We trust them to act autonomously. It's not a master and servant relationship.

Who pays our representatives salaries?

I rest my case!

well,, "strive for excellence" isn't something that Jilly expects of her "leaders" she forgives them their stupidity..

no one who ever cast a vote for bush has any business talking about forgiving stupidity, hon. now hush, or i'll have to smack you down again. :lol:

I voted for Gore once, and Boooooooooooooosh once.. both were studpid moves,, but hey! I ain't approached stupid as in obama yet..

The entire oath is an oxymoron. Defending a document that limits the power of govt? Every single one of them is in it for the power. Maybe they put one hand on the Bible and cross their fingers behind their back with the other hand. Wouldn't that be slightly less dishonest? "My fingers were crossed people..." Lol

I propose we allow every member of Congress to carry a copy in their pocket and refer to it as necessary. That way it will be an open book test.

Then we won't have to deal with idiotic sharp-shooters whose only intent is to embarrass an elected official at a public event.

That and T will have to find something else to rant about.

Forum List

Back