Lobbyists ready for a comeback under Romney

Lobbyists ready for a comeback under Romney - Anna Palmer - POLITICO.com

Not everyone would be hurting under a RobMe & LyanRyan Regime. It would be the end of the middle class but Big Business would be thrilled.

BEcause "there will be no lobbyists in my administration." B-Insane Obama.

Romney and lobbyists?? Hell. Barry's got em coming out of the woodwork in his WH.

I do seem to remember that No Lobbyists in my WH remark though. It was part of his Hope and Change bs that loads bought hook line and sinker. Guess he told a lie.

Wonder if OL'Ludass knows this?? Of course he does. He's just ignoring it because hey, Barry is a Dem and his hero. LOL what a douch he is.
You're both douches for expecting and accepting it.

I mean... You both are up in arms saying it's wrong. But... Since the other guy does it................................

Stupid partisan fucks.

BEcause "there will be no lobbyists in my administration." B-Insane Obama.

Romney and lobbyists?? Hell. Barry's got em coming out of the woodwork in his WH.

I do seem to remember that No Lobbyists in my WH remark though. It was part of his Hope and Change bs that loads bought hook line and sinker. Guess he told a lie.

Wonder if OL'Ludass knows this?? Of course he does. He's just ignoring it because hey, Barry is a Dem and his hero. LOL what a douch he is.

I mean... You both are up in arms saying it's wrong. But... Since the other guy does it................................

Stupid partisan fucks.

Back your fucking truck up there jack.

I have no use for lobbyists. DC would be a much better place without em. Barry said there would be none in his WH and of course he lied.

Lets wait and see what Romney does. If he allows em or kicks them the hell out of his WH.

If he allows em then you have room to talk.

Stupid partisan fucks.

Back your fucking truck up there jack.

I have no use for lobbyists. DC would be a much better place without em. Barry said there would be none in his WH and of course he lied.
Yep... He did.

Lets wait and see what Romney does. If he allows em or kicks them the hell out of his WH.

If he allows em then you have room to talk.
Yeah... Lets pass it through and then read what's in it.

Willard hasn't stopped talking to lobbyists for his campaign... What kind of idiot do you have to be to think they won't be there during presidency?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWOFUqa6wwQ]Mitt Romney Lobbyist - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
dlsxo7.jpg

Now...when I said there would be no lobbyists in my White House...I meant between the hours of 2 and 3 a.m.

Forum List

Back