Loathsome Americans

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
Most of these are spot on, I loved the ones on David Brooks, the corporate part of SCOTUS, and John McCain among others.

'The 50 Most Loathsome Americans of 2010'

http://www.buffalobeast.com/?p=4182

1) You [oh no say it ain't so]
2) David & Charles Koch
3) David J. Lesar – Halliburton CEO
4) Justices Alito, Kennedy, Roberts, Scalia and Thomas
5) Don Blankenship
6) Sarah Palin
7) Glenn Beck
8) Jan Brewer
9) Tea Partiers
10) John McCain
11) Roger Ailes
12) Pamela Geller
13) Mohamed Mohamud
14) Barack Obama
15) John Boehner
16) Pastor Terry Jones
17) Rand Paul
18) Andrew Breitbart
19) Jenny McCarthy
20) Mark Zuckerberg
21) James O’Keefe III
22) Tyra Banks
23) Joe Barton (R-TX)
24) Sharron Angle
25) David Brooks
26) Jim Bob Duggar
27) Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr. (Perez Hilton)
28) Stanley McChrystal
29) George W. Bush
30) Mitch McConnell
31) Eddie Long
32) Mel Gibson
33) Damon Lindelof
34) Stefani Germanotta (Lady Gaga)
35) LeBron James
36) Tom Barrack
37) Insane Clown Posse
38) Tucker Carlson
39) Brett Favre
40) Charlie Rangel
41) Christine O’Donnell
42) Haley Barbour
43) Charlie Sheen
44) Julius Genachowski
45) Gerald Posner
46) Carl Paladino
47) Alvin Greene
48) Kim Kardashian
49) Rick Sanchez
50) Paula Deen

"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names." Chinese Proverb

When a Country Goes Insane | Common Dreams

I agree with the list with the exception of #4.

In regards to #1.... I agree that YOU (the vast majority of Americans) ARE the most Loathsome creatures in this country right now.

In regards to #1.... I agree that YOU (the vast majority of Americans) ARE the most Loathsome creatures in this country right now.

Odd comment - having gone to HS with the likes of Scalia, Roberts, and Alito, I see them in another light. Since this is humor section we need humor - but this Democracy after Citizens United | MIT World and the fake call to Walker demonstrates the power of corporate money in American politics today.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Odd comment - having gone to HS with the likes of Scalia, Roberts, and Alito, I see them in another light. Since this is humor section we need humor - but this Democracy after Citizens United | MIT World and the fake call to Walker demonstrates the power of corporate money in American politics today.

My apologies. If I'd realized it was in humor I would have avoided commenting, since I'm not a big fan of humor, especially in important topics like this one.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together." Dwight D. Eisenhower

I'm more of a fan of Security than Liberty, so President Eisenhower and I would probably not have seen eye to eye on the topic. I'll leave the thread to the rest of you now.

Really? the fake call demonstrates the power of corporate money in America? I don't think that call is even close to representing how corrupt nearly ALL politicians are. Thats why I support positions and ideas but I don't defend people when they do the wrong thing. Unlike most people who toe the party lines on both sides regardless of how rediculous it makes them look.

See, now that's funny. It shows the power of assumption and false accusation.

the call was dull as dirt, but you were told what to think and that is what you thought.

Funny as it gets!! :lol::laugh2::rofl::laugh2::lol:

Forum List

Back