Lo siento its just part of my culture

The problem with most libs
Prove it's not accepted by the majority

That's not how logic works, you imbecile. You made a claim, the onus is on you to prove it.

Better yet, stop hiding behind your sofa and get to know real people, cowardly idiot.
Did I strike ur immigrant nerve, ...

I have already told you that you guessed wrong, you illogical buffoon.
Typical lib no proof to back anything u say

"Back up" the fact that your stupid guesses about me are wrong? Even you can't be this stupid.
Calm down real men don't get so emotional. U n a lot of other supposedly men on this board throw a fit when someone disagrees with ur nonsense.

The problem with most libs
That's not how logic works, you imbecile. You made a claim, the onus is on you to prove it.

Better yet, stop hiding behind your sofa and get to know real people, cowardly idiot.
Did I strike ur immigrant nerve, ...

I have already told you that you guessed wrong, you illogical buffoon.
Typical lib no proof to back anything u say

"Back up" the fact that your stupid guesses about me are wrong? Even you can't be this stupid.
Calm down real men don't get so emotional. U n a lot of other supposedly men on this board throw a fit when someone disagrees with ur nonsense.

I guess you CAN be this stupid.

guy makes his money advocating for illegal aliens , immigrunts , etc . Cut off his flow of the ilk I just mentioned and he is homeless and penniless Liberty .
He will b one of the weak beating down my door for protection when everything goes to hell.

Keep hiding behind the sofa, chicken shit.
Ur more than welcome to track my IP address n come pay me a visit.

Oh what a fucking hero! Making empty threats knowing damn well no one would bother to cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire, and that I have better things to do with the 5 seconds of my time I'd be wasting, loser. If you are so hungry for pain and humiliation, go to your local kindergarten and I'm sure any of the children will be more than enough for the likes of you. Maybe you can learn some English while you're there.

guy makes his money advocating for illegal aliens , immigrunts , etc . Cut off his flow of the ilk I just mentioned and he is homeless and penniless Liberty .
He will b one of the weak beating down my door for protection when everything goes to hell.

Oh what a fucking hero! Making empty threats knowing damn well no one would bother to cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire, and that I have better things to do with the 5 seconds of my time I'd be wasting, loser. If you are so hungry for pain and humiliation, go to your local kindergarten and I'm sure any of the children will be more than enough for the likes of you. Maybe you can learn some English while you're there.
I never make threats my friend. Just an invite,hell ur a badass why not put ur trip on youtube n get ur five minutes of fame

Last edited:

I never make threats my friend. Just an invite,hell ur a badass why not put ur trip on youtube n get ur five minutes of fame

You're not my friend (or anyone else's, I imagine). You're a fucking loser and a clown.

You're not my friend (or anyone else's, I imagine). You're a fucking loser and a clown.
Dang that's to bad
Laugh it up, you illogical, illiterate weakling.
Calm down, u need to realize those emotions ur having r feminine.

Dang that's to bad
Laugh it up, you illogical, illiterate weakling.
Calm down, u need to realize those emotions ur having r feminine.

....the illiterate loser says from behind the sofa, overloading his Depends.

Forum List

Back