LMAO

Aw, whatever it was at the link is now gone. :(

Well, anyways, Good morning, MikeTX. :)

I might as well go find some more narwhales if I can find my sea thread. *sigh* Have a nice day.

• Banned
Aw, whatever it was at the link is now gone. :(

Well, anyways, Good morning, MikeTX. :)

I might as well go find some more narwhales if I can find my sea thread. *sigh* Have a nice day.
I cleeked it and it is still there.

It may be there but I tried 4 times, and I have no access whatever, and the first two times I used tabs that were with something else on them, the whole thing disappeared. Then I tried going to an empty tab, nothing happened. :dunno: Same thing happens when I tried to join twitter, and Facebook. Nada. Thanks, anyway, MikeTX. I'm sure everyone else can find it.

• Banned
It may be there but I tried 4 times, and I have no access whatever, and the first two times I used tabs that were with something else on them, the whole thing disappeared. Then I tried going to an empty tab, nothing happened. :dunno: Same thing happens when I tried to join twitter, and Facebook. Nada. Thanks, anyway, MikeTX. I'm sure everyone else can find it.
Maybe it doesn't like your browser?

Probably. I use Bing because it looks up science stuff really well, especially if you use the latin name or phyla to find a specie. The default is MSN, though, and it didn't like that one either. It just disappeared a little faster. :auiqs.jpg:

They wanted me to clock in using either FACEBOOK or Google. They don't like me because Hughes Net is my server, and when I signed up with them, they wouldn't let me use my Hughes Net phone number, but an old one. Not only did I have that phone for less than 3 months, I can't remember either the number nor the password. I've ridden the goes-to-nowhere express for all those places, and it's like being Charlie on the Boston MTA.

• Banned
They wanted me to clock in using either FACEBOOK or Google. They don't like me because Hughes Net is my server, and when I signed up with them, they wouldn't let me use my Hughes Net phone number, but an old one. Not only did I have that phone for less than 3 months, I can't remember either the number nor the password. I've ridden the goes-to-nowhere express for all those places, and it's like being Charlie on the Boston MTA.

How has your experience with Hughes Net been? Mine was a disaster.

Well, let's put it this way. I signed up for 2 years, no backs, about 6 months ago. I have 18 months to countdown provided I never go to their link and agree to something else that will extend the misery for longer than this. Nowadays, if you change landlines, you also have to change numbers, your bank account, etc. for "security purposes." As I said, it's like being the Kingston Trio's pal Charlie who has to ride forever 'neath the streets of Boston since he's the man who never returns. But it's okay, his wife hands him his lunch every day at a certain place where apparently the MTA pauses for a millisecond or two. :lmao:

Well, let's put it this way. I signed up for 2 years, no backs, about 6 months ago. I have 18 months to countdown provided I never go to their link and agree to something else that will extend the misery for longer than this. Nowadays, if you change landlines, you also have to change numbers, your bank account, etc. for "security purposes." As I said, it's like being the Kingston Trio's pal Charlie who has to ride forever 'neath the streets of Boston since he's the man who never returns. But it's okay, his wife hands him his lunch every day at a certain place where apparently the MTA pauses for a millisecond or two. :lmao:
Try this one. If it fails I give.

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a9KXjPo_460svvp9.webm

It shirked off at the first a-th. of "a thousand and one..." I guess I'll have to take my toys home and play in my own back yard. :lmao:

Thanks for trying, TXMike. You're very kind.

It shirked off at the first a-th. of "a thousand and one..." I guess I'll have to take my toys home and play in my own back yard. :lmao:

Thanks for trying, TXMike. You're very kind.
You taking to me? Kind? Why you....thanks.

Forum List

Back