LMAO Palin over Biden

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Mike Huckabee just said that Palin got more votes running for Mayor of Wasilla than Joe Biden got for President of the United States.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zing!

Joe Biden got more votes for Senator from Delaware than Sarah Palin got for governor of Alaska ...

Just sayin' ...

Well Joe Biden only ran in Iowa and got less then 1% of the vote so he dropped out.

Sarah Palin ran against John Stein and Cliff Silvers. She got 909 votes to win and 73.6% of the vote.

Joe Biden ran in Iowa and got 2,328 state delegates.

Joe Biden ran against Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Bill Richardson, and a couple others who got less votes then him who I can name if needed.

Not exactly a fair point to make

LOL I just posted this in another topic in the Election forum, with another of his great quotes.

I'm playing poker with 11 other guys. None of them follow politics like we do, and all of them view this Palin pick as a joke. We all expect a blow out. I expected more defense but their all leaning Obama.

I know ...

But I gotta defend my boy Joe :)

joe's okay, but he's just another politician..ever notice how every time he gives a speech he tells a story or two, and inevitably as the story unfolds, he has to interject and assure the crowd that it's a true story! that cracks me up. :lol:

She was picked to deflect attention from Obama's incredible speech and to loosen the wallets of evangelicals. And mission accomplished.

If she's still the VP nom in November, I'll eat my hat. (I hope she will be, but I bet she won't be.)

She was picked to deflect attention from Obama's incredible speech and to loosen the wallets of evangelicals. And mission accomplished.

If she's still the VP nom in November, I'll eat my hat. (I hope she will be, but I bet she won't be.)

After tonight, you can bet your ass she will be. She just put McCain's campaign back in this race. Except to see HUGE gains in swing states and rural America.

After tonight, you can bet your ass she will be. She just put McCain's campaign back in this race. Except to see HUGE gains in swing states and rural America.

You are wise to except those huge gains. As Peggy Noonan admited when she thought she was off-mike, "It's over."

Did you steal Care4all's ID ? :lol:

Will Palin be able to defend her support for a bridget to no where, her ethics scandel, her Jew hating pastor and everything else against Biden in debate?

and there are more people in Broward County, Florida (as well as the state of DE) than there are in all of Alaska. When she has managed anything larger than a rural, low population state, she can claim experience. What do Alaskans know of inner city issues? farm issues? anything at all that effects a "average" population in the US?
Her claims of exagerrated experience remind me of the guy who always gets called out eventually on his padded resume.

I have worked with Joe Biden and he is anything but "just another politician." You just have no clue what you're talking about there.

not just the evangelicals; woman vote more than men and it was noted that she was chosen to appeal to "white, uneducated, rural women/mothers." If he can't get (all) the Hillary gals, he'll settle for the appalachia types. It's a numbers game.

Forum List

Back