LMAO!: New Google Imaging Recognition Software Recognizing Blacks And Labeling Them As Gorilla's

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Looks pretty accurate to me. I would have to say that's some intelligent software.

ad_174122042.jpg

Google Photos Mislabels 2 Black Americans as Gorillas

Time to go protest and burn down Google.

But seriously. ..thats messed up.

Ok...still waiting for the left to break into intense protests against Google and burn it down.

Any moment now....libs will start their boycott of the racist company Google.

Aaaaany moment now....

Wont be long now....its coming....

Almost about to start......

• Banned
Ok...still waiting for the left to break into intense protests against Google and burn it down.

Any moment now....libs will start their boycott of the racist company Google.

Aaaaany moment now....

Wont be long now....its coming....

Almost about to start......
Crickets!!

Yep. Crickets from the left.

Why isnt a large protest underway at Google headquarters? They're protesting a 150 year old flag in Columbia SC.

But Google is literally labeling black people "Gorillas" and the left be like "I aint see nuthin".

Oh look a picture of steve and bucs

Proud southern inbreds

inbreeding-poster1.jpg
What does that have to do with Google photo recognition software identifying everday negroes as gorilla's?

Nothing. They're deflecting.

Selective outrage.

A 150 year old flag at a civil war memorial in SC? OUTRAGE. Even though its been there 15 years and no one gave a fuck until last week when MSNBC told them its important.

But...Google...a massive global entity that literally affects everyones life in some way and even has suspicious ties with the CIA....they start literally labeling blacks as "Gorillas" and the left wings seems...well....to ignore it.

Forum List

Back