LMAO......coldest October temerature ever recorded!

In Utah.........and Im laughing. Another nut sack kick to the balls of the climate k00ks!!

Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in continental U.S.

Of course, they'll say, "You idiot its the average blah.......blah.......blah................"

But what matters is what people who aren't climate nutters think!! And their take is, "Hey....WTF.....this isn't supposed to happen!"

Which is why voters still couldnt give a crap about climate change.:abgg2q.jpg:
temerature? What the heck is that?

In Utah.........and Im laughing. Another nut sack kick to the balls of the climate k00ks!!

Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in continental U.S.

Of course, they'll say, "You idiot its the average blah.......blah.......blah................"

But what matters is what people who aren't climate nutters think!! And their take is, "Hey....WTF.....this isn't supposed to happen!"

temerature? What the heck is that?
:itsok:

Didnt mamooth run on here claiming its getting hotter and hotter?

If it gets any hotter my beer might be drinkable and not explode

Time of year is equal to positron of solar input which should not allow such cold so low in latitude, so early. This means the input is waning and cooling is rampant globally.

And this changes scouring flow in what manner? ... the physics says -70ºC ... therefore -45ºC is a handwave event ... you make the exact same mistake as the Alarmists ... you should be ashamed of yourself ...
You really dont get it, do you. The energy input should not be allowing the deep cooling. But then you do not understand how pressure gradients work.. The loss in energy input allows a cold low to over power the weaker high pressures.

The only handwave your going to get is one from the top of a snow bank.

Not to worry about changes in the energy input...CO2 doubles whatever energy we receive from the sun so stop worrying...all this record cold is the result of skeptics fooling around with your thermometers...

You really dont get it, do you. The energy input should not be allowing the deep cooling. But then you do not understand how pressure gradients work.. The loss in energy input allows a cold low to over power the weaker high pressures ...

Ha ha ha ha ... like you know what a gradient is ... I'm going to assume you mean the horizontal pressure gradient, because that's the only way any of the rest of this post makes any sense, though that's a stretch ... if you look at the pretty picture in post #16, you'll see a big capital "L" ... that's the center of what's called a "cyclone" ... this cyclone is spewing energy into the environment as long as it's drawing in moist air ... that's right, that "L" is a concentration of energy, a little in temperature, but mostly to maintain the profoundly non-equilibrium state of "low pressure" and torque to spin the cyclone ...

Now let's look at Peter Sinks itself ... these temperatures are being recorded at the bottom of a crater ... a hole in the ground ... with a fairly steep rim ... it fills up with bitterly cold and denser air and over the top of this crater we have warmer and more buoyant air flowing horizontally ... cold air below, warm air above creates what folks in the trade call a "temperature inversion" ... this completely inhibits vertical air movement ... cold air stays below getting colder, warm air stays above getting warmer ... go ahead and burn a few tires on the crater floor, see how the crater fills up with smoke no matter the winds aloft ... the temperature gradient (with respect to pressure) is positively tilted ...

In 100 years, this same dynamic situation will produce -40ºF temperatures due to global warming ... I don't know how this kills billions of people or ruins the global economy ... but if this dynamic can produce -70ºF in February, it's normal as normal can be to produce -44ºF in October ...

So, to correct your tragic mistake ... The gain in energy input allows a cold low to over power the weaker high pressures ...

ETA: A major Red Flag to indicate Fake News is when temperatures are stated to the nearest tenth of a degree ... just a stone throw away the temperatures could easily be +/- 1ºF ... the extra accuracy is fraudulent ...

Last edited:
Not to worry about changes in the energy input...CO2 doubles whatever energy we receive from the sun so stop worrying...all this record cold is the result of skeptics fooling around with your thermometers...

I live to the west of Peter Sinks on the other side of the Cascades ... we set an all-time record cold this past February, late summer, early fall, already have had pipe-busting weather this winter ... normally we get Jack Frost a few times a year, but these overnight lows in the upper 20's makes the State of Jefferson uninhabitable ... we're supposed to be getting California weather, dammit, and I want that NOW ... lying scumbag Alarmists ... we'll need to set these coal mines on fire ...

You really dont get it, do you. The energy input should not be allowing the deep cooling. But then you do not understand how pressure gradients work.. The loss in energy input allows a cold low to over power the weaker high pressures ...

Ha ha ha ha ... like you know what a gradient is ... I'm going to assume you mean the horizontal pressure gradient, because that's the only way any of the rest of this post makes any sense, though that's a stretch ... if you look at the pretty picture in post #16, you'll see a big capital "L" ... that's the center of what's called a "cyclone" ... this cyclone is spewing energy into the environment as long as it's drawing in moist air ... that's right, that "L" is a concentration of energy, a little in temperature, but mostly to maintain the profoundly non-equilibrium state of "low pressure" and torque to spin the cyclone ...

Now let's look at Peter Sinks itself ... these temperatures are being recorded at the bottom of a crater ... a hole in the ground ... with a fairly steep rim ... it fills up with bitterly cold and denser air and over the top of this crater we have warmer and more buoyant air flowing horizontally ... cold air below, warm air above creates what folks in the trade call a "temperature inversion" ... this completely inhibits vertical air movement ... cold air stays below getting colder, warm air stays above getting warmer ... go ahead and burn a few tires on the crater floor, see how the crater fills up with smoke no matter the winds aloft ... the temperature gradient (with respect to pressure) is positively tilted ...

In 100 years, this same dynamic situation will produce -40ºF temperatures due to global warming ... I don't know how this kills billions of people or ruins the global economy ... but if this dynamic can produce -70ºF in February, it's normal as normal can be to produce -44ºF in October ...

So, to correct your tragic mistake ... The gain in energy input allows a cold low to over power the weaker high pressures ...

ETA: A major Red Flag to indicate Fake News is when temperatures are stated to the nearest tenth of a degree ... just a stone throw away the temperatures could easily be +/- 1ºF ... the extra accuracy is fraudulent ...
where's that CO2 radiating the warmer conditions above down to the surface below? you know, your greenhouse shit!! all that trapped energy and shit!!! I love it when mother nature tells you punk ass warmers to fk off.

where's that CO2 radiating the warmer conditions above down to the surface below? you know, your greenhouse shit!! all that trapped energy and shit!!! I love it when mother nature tells you punk ass warmers to fk off.

Next time, try reading with comprehension ... "In 100 years, this same dynamic situation will produce -40ºF temperatures due to global warming" ... albeit we're going to have to be burning fossil fuels a hell of a lot faster than we are today ...

You've pretty well established you're a flatlander ... maybe we both should wait for Billy_Bob's response ... we can read about this, but Billy lives this climate every day ... I'm sure he'd notice the change to sub-tropical monsoon climate ...

Next time, try reading with comprehension ... "In 100 years, this same dynamic situation will produce -40ºF temperatures due to global warming" ... albeit we're going to have to be burning fossil fuels a hell of a lot faster than we are today ...

You've pretty well established you're a flatlander ... maybe we both should wait for Billy_Bob's response ... we can read about this, but Billy lives this climate every day ... I'm sure he'd notice the change to sub-tropical monsoon climate ...
But it didn’t, you stated it didn’t

Pronoun troubles ... which "it" are you talking about? ... verb tense troubles ... "did" is past tense, "will do" is future tense ... something 100 years from now is "in the future" rather than "in the past" ... do you know what the word "dynamic" means in this context? ... this is changes in weather over what some would call a "short period of time" ... dt ... hope that clarifies things ...

Pronoun troubles ... which "it" are you talking about? ... verb tense troubles ... "did" is past tense, "will do" is future tense ... something 100 years from now is "in the future" rather than "in the past" ... do you know what the word "dynamic" means in this context? ... this is changes in weather over what some would call a "short period of time" ... dt ... hope that clarifies things ...
Good job
upload_2019-11-5_12-14-6.gif

Good job
View attachment 288163

No answer is an answer in of itself ... thank you ...

Good job
View attachment 288163

No answer is an answer in of itself ... thank you ...
I agree. so you got nothing.

East Coast, we had one of the warmest October’s in years

More valid than a single city on one day

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ... biologists ...

Mark Landsea was kicked out of the IPCC ... one of the world's preeminent experts on hurricanes ... he pointed out there wasn't enough data to make any claims about future hurricane frequency or intensity ... I guess he didn't need the money to say there was ... yeah, the same Landsea that writes NHC copy ...

At the beginning of October we were busting +100 degree weather. On Halloween morning, I was scraping frost off of my windshield. Been a crazy fall here in AL...

Forum List

Back