"Lizzy" Graham And The REAL Manchurian Candidate J "Crash" McCrazy Are Liars!

Plain and simple. With that little temper tantrun all you proved is that you are one very large DOUCHEBAG! The only stupid POS is you. When you're done swallowing, try a humane reply.

The only people having a temper tantrum are losers like McCrazy ... Gay Graham and butt hurt morons like you. I am just laughing at you. Feel the comedy!

Don't feel a thing but I see words written by someone who can only be described as a complete asshole, that being you. Can you read anything else on my mind, Kreskin? What does Obama's semen taste like? Do you spit it right out or swish and swallow?

You calling Navy SEALS "victims" is insulting.

The only people having a temper tantrum are losers like McCrazy ... Gay Graham and butt hurt morons like you. I am just laughing at you. Feel the comedy!

Don't feel a thing but I see words written by someone who can only be described as a complete asshole, that being you. Can you read anything else on my mind, Kreskin? What does Obama's semen taste like? Do you spit it right out or swish and swallow?

Your mere existence is insulting and save the strawman angle. As usual and much like yourself... your thread is a failure. Have a wondeful day "Huggy".

:badgrin::lol::eusa_boohoo:

I see an idot who started a moronic thread and propagated it with even more idiotic remarks much like that of an imbecile. No insult to imbeciles intended.

See what you want to see. That is all you do.

I see right through two bit phonies like you who start threads not because they care but merely to use as a means to attack those that don't agree. You don't care about the 4 dead and you care even less about Obama. He's a means to an end for you to use. That's because you are sophomoric jerkoff troll with no compassion or concern for others, much like your pal del.

I doubt Del would call me his pal. Are you tring to make him a "victim" also?

Your mere existence is insulting and save the strawman angle. As usual and much like yourself... your thread is a failure. Have a wondeful day "Huggy".

It's been fun slapping you around... see ya soon!

It's been fun slapping you around... see ya soon!

Only you would see it that way and actually have a sense of fullfillment over so little. You couldn't slap me around on your best day if I was standing right in front of you. You're just a half assed, little punk with a big taunting mouth hiding behind the safety of a keyboard. A true American hero making light of people's demise.

Pick up the marbles, douchebag.

So what if Obama just made up the whole video story? He's black! He's a Democrat

Made up the whole story? There was a video, wasn't there? There were riots in response to it, weren't there? Because there was a terrorist attack doesn't rule out that there were also riots in response to the video, does it? You've gone from laying blame for political gain to totally illogical reasoning..., for political gain. If anyone doesn't care about the dead, it's those that would use them for such a base reason.

Forum List

Back